chapter 31

(Still tay pov)

So we get to Jade's uncle studio and he's super cool i really didn't know snoop dogg was her uncle. We walk in there and i see chance the rapper. Jade goes crazy and outta no where malak pops up .

Whatup uncle snoop!! He said.

Whatup nephew how is everything?? He asked. O everything is gucci. malak replied stupidly.

Ok uncle what you need help with??

Jade asked.

Umm i need you too tell me whats wrong with this song. He said.

Well what you could do is add uncle pharrel and my dad then i need you to upbeat it a lil and add soem spice like electric piano and lil sample of some old school.

Thanks thats just what i was looking for!he said.

Well by uncle snoop see ya later come on mala- Gco

Hi im chancellor but you can call me chance.

O ok hi im jade and its nice to meet you. I really gotta go. She said.

Chance: wait, is there any way i can get your number???

Jade:umm just look me up on google or Twitter.

Tayvion: we really gotta go. Bruh

Malak: aight bye chance i see ya later o and dont forget to send me the record.

Chance:ok bye yall

Jades pov

Well that was awkward i could see tay getting mad but o well it doesn't bother me man i wish i could've gave chance my number but tay was there. Man i really need to get a diary or a journal .i kinda like chance even though im like totally fan girling haha i got bored and went home to check on my mom she is gonna have her baby in 2 months i hope its a boy because i already have to many sisters and so i decided to hang with zion and catch up since her and king have been real close aww they look cute together. I wanted to text zion first.
Convo

Zion:zz

Jade: jj

Imessage:

Jj: Hey z

Zz: hi jj wyd

Jj:o nothing how have you and king been doing??

Zz: great but we arent on that level.

Why is it so complicated?

Jj: idk but you wanna hang?

Zz: sure

Jj:ok ill be over there in a min where you wanna go??

Zz: the mall

Jj:ok well ill see you then

End if convo

Zion pov

I decided to get ready to go hang with jade i looked in my closet and got out some clothes i took a shower and did my hygiene. I lotioned up and got on my clothes i put on my Black joggers with a red crop top with a jordan logo in black then i put on my black air force ones. I got out my flat iron and straightened my hair when i was done i put on a black skinny head band . i grabbed some chapstick and my purse . I almost forgot to put in my studs. I sat downstairs waiting on jade.

Jades pov

I got dressed i did my hygiene took a shower after that i lotioned up and got my clothes i put on some acid washed high waisted shorts and then a black bandou and a open orange jersey button up with my orange nike socks and my citrus jordan 11s ( the new ones) then i put my hair into 2 puffs and flat ironed a bang and slid the bang behind my ear. I put on a lil lipstick and some mascara then i put in my studs grabbed my purse and ran out. I got in my pink jeep and plugged in some music.

I pulled up to zions house and honked the horn she ran out and got it the car. I got curious so i wanted to ask her about king.

Jade: so zion what you been up to?

Zion: o nothing really just missed you cuz we haven't been hanging like we used to.

Jade: yeah I know its just every since my brother the mess ive just been sad lately.

Zion: yeah I understand.

Jade: you know malak has been talking about you lately.

Zion: REAAALLY!!!

Jade: yup he's always talking about you 24/7 he says your pretty.

Zion: really omg , he said I was pretty.

Jade: yup I think he wants a date.

Zion: with me o jade you can forget about that, besides I thought he was with diamond.

Jade: they broke up 2 months ago and he seems like he's not really worried.

Zion: o well can you set up a date??

Jade:ill see what I can do I'll work some of my magic lol.

We pulled up to the mall and got some food we were getting hit on alot.

In mall

Jade: zion do you want anything??

Zion: yeah , can we get sushi Dan?

At sushi Dan

Jade: sure and I was thinking maybe afterwards we can get icecream.

Zion: ok but girl guess what ??

Jade: what?? Tell me tell me!!!

Zion: well you know how ayzia and diamond been acting funny.

Jade:yeah hella funny.

Zion: well ayzia and diamond literally became friends with Loren and Mila , and they been going to parties alot.

Jade: no wonder they dont wanna hang out its ok ima just let them be them cuzthey have been on some funny stuff lately.

Zion: yeah I said hay to ayzia and she was all like your old news time to throw you away! And I was all like well dang forget you too .

Jade: I seriously dont know whats up with them , I dont know these hoes .*flicking hand like drake*

Zion: hahaha Fr

Lady: hi ladies what would you like to eat??

Zion: um can you get me some sushi and teriyaki chicken bowl with white rice. And for a drink can you get me a lemonade tea.

Jade: I would like a chicken teriyaki bowl with white rice and some salad with ranch on the side. And for drink can you get me a peach tea. Thank you

Lady:ok ill be back with your drinks and your food will be out soon.

Jade: when you come back can you bring some to go boxes??

Lady: sure ill be back

After we were done eating we took our to go boxes and went to get ice cream then got some clothes.

Malak pov

I was back at my house and then I got a call from Ben.

Hello ,I asked.

Yo what up??!, he said.

Nun chillin, I said slowly.

Well dude wanna go to a party? He asked.

Hell yeah!!! I said loudly.

Ok bruh Ill be there.

Ok bye,dude. I said.