Last Chapter ,32

Makayla pov

So its been 2 months and my mom is  having her baby its a boy jade wanted a boy for the longest we had her baby shower last week and boy I tell you it was crazy. Lol malak got wasted, zion ended up dating king for a minute, tayvion and jade is okay ben and ayzia im not sure and diamond is diamond. Everyone's birthday passed again , jade still hasn't talked to chance. And if your wondering about me and skate, I kicked him to the curve back to Brazil. He was too petty for me ughhh.
Zion pov

Well everyone graduated high school last week and we all are going to the same college , me and king trying this relationship thingy but I still kinda have feelings for malak even though we never had anything so yeah but jades mom is having a boy so excited.
Jades and tayvion pov

We are getting ready to go see my mom have her baby but im not gonna be in that room im gonna be with tay outside the room o and kiwauns girlfriend moved back to Atlanta ive been depressed lately and I start college in fall.ill most likely do a good job. And Christian and makayla are gonna be my roommates and if your wondering about Denise shes doing good she'll be going to the same college. We haven't heard from the adopted family either.

Tay

Im trying to finish college to start my dance studio or atleast a studio period umm me and jade are good but I got in trouble lasf week for going to that party with ben and malak o yeah malak got with a girl and he doesn't even know her name and ben is ben  his fat self. My dad is doing well hes been doing movies.
Ben pov

Im ready for college which means Girls Girls and spring break its like the biggest thing and best thing about college.
Malak pov

I met some girl she hot and real annoying im just ready for spring break cuz me and ben gonna turn up I haven't talk to diamond since graduation but I dont have feelings for her anymore. Ive always had a soft spot for zion  ive always liked every detail about her but she been hangin with king.
King pov

Wow me and zion are finally together I hope it lasts for a while

Im really in love with Zion. Squad has been doing good too.
Ayzia pov

Im kinda mad at ben for going to that party a while back ughh thats why I didnt get him anything for Christmas and diamond and zion haven't been talking either, I stopped hanging with those girls and me, jade and diamond made up.
Diamond pov

I lowkey dont like zion anymore she really been stealing malak from me idk maybe me and king could be a thing or something

Or I could get with chance im sure it won't bother jade.
Chance pov

what up its chance the rapper but you can call me chance anywho I kinda like jade but ive never been able to get in contact with even though im like 1 year older, my mom was gonna send me off to boarding school but I quit it for my passion of music and my dad wants me to work for the president like him ughhh he is the Secretary for the president and he was the mayor of Chicago at once.
Sonali pov

I went to prison for killing jade brother ima get out soon you wont forget me. Still trifling like always and im not gonna stop till I get what I want.
Jades mom pov

Time to have the baby !! O yeah the wedding was 2 weeks ago.

Im so excited its a boy and im gonna name him  Jordan kian idk im searching for names me and jade planned his name to be jordan kian Lonnie Haddon , all I could hear was the doctor

PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH!!

And here a little boy is born Jordan kian Lonnie Haddon

He is beautiful just like his brother kiwaun I wish he  was here to see his brother.
Jades pov

Wow he is beautiful he has some of my features I definitely know ill be getting him soon.

To be continued soon...........