chapter 12

Sonali pov
So i still didn't leave until i got tay and i didnt get tay so i wont be leaving no time soon and that Makayla bitch made my nose bleed
I still look pretty though idgaf no more so i decided to go swimming.
I put on a string bikini for tay and some heels and i put my hair in a bun.
Tay pov
So last night after the incident jade stayed in the room and Makayla had to free her mind so she went with skate. Me and jade slept in the same bed but didnt wanna touch or look at me she didn't even say one word. Somehow Sonali got my number man i have to stop this i just want my future wife back.
Jades pov
After what i felt like i just went to a cafe in my pjs with Makayla i really love tay but he let her kiss him i really thank Makayla for beating her up.
*Convo at cafe*
Jade: thnks for coming kay
Makayla: you welcome boo i always got your back
Jade: no really thnks
Makayla: that thot is still here
Why hasn't she left she is giving me even more reasons to whoop her ass.
Jade: i know but we gotta get her and tay back
Makayla: just be like me and beat her ass
Jade: yeah good idea
*end of convo*
.....................................................
*at the pool*
Sonali: hay tay
Tay: i really cant be around you your beautiful and all but you got me in trouble.
Sonali: you should just be with me , you need a girl who is much stronger and wilder im a stripper so i can do anything you want.
Tay: NO I NEED JADE I LOVEH ER TOO MUCH.
Sonali:look tay you should come to my room tonight room number is room 235.
Tay:*sighs*idk Sonali
Sonali: see ya tonight *kisses tays cheek*
Tay pov
This girl kissed me and told me to come to her room i dont think i can do this i have a very bad weak spot for jade.

Author's note
Hey yall its like tay has mixed emotions very bad emotions or short term emojis . go follow MakaylaM0k0yl0 by yall