chapter 21

Tay pov
So were still at the hospital and the police came asking questions.
Jade fell asleep so i decided to go get some snacks even though it was too late to eat. Then a plocie officer came up to me and started trying to inspect me like i was the one who did so woke up jade.
Jade!!!!! Wake up This officer man wants to talk to you.
Ok can i sleep?
Officer: so whats this rapist name.
Jade: Jaquell williams.
Officer:ok thats all you dont have to say anything else.
Jade:ok bye ✌

Jade's pov
So i decided to stay up since tay wanna wake somebody up , while i was eeping i had a dream. It was sweet and sour basically it was half happiness and half sadness and mess.
Dream:
Im asking you from my heart , i love you with all my heart i feel like ive known you all my life. Will you marry me and become mrs-GCO
Jade jade jade!!! Wake up wake up!!
I didnt have a chance to say yes since my dream got cut off but the door said he had to tell us something.
Doctor: umm ma'am can we talk to you guys plz.
Jade: yes what is it? Is she ok is she fine?
Doctor: yes but you mean they.
Jade: who is they?
Doctor: well apparently while she being raped something was being planted and fertilized .
Jade:ok so whats that.
Doctor: she's pregnant.
Jade:*starts crying*
Doctor: congrats , we have to run test now. Bye
Tay: O i know he didnt get her pregnant!! ughhhh what color is his car?
Jade:*still crying* black Honda accord 2014
Tay:ok ill be back.
Tay pov
Since that fool raped denise i decided to show up to his house . i looked in my jeep glove department and decided to pull out my gun but then i remembered my father told me you dont need a gun to make you a man. So i didnt knock on the door i busted it down and see him raping another girl with my own two eyes. I grab him off of the Girl she was blacked out and unresponsive.

Jaquell: hay man your that famous dude!!
Tay: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!
Jaquell: TO WHO?
Tay: DENISE AND YOU GOT HER PREGNANT.
Jaquell: LOOK I DIDNT MEAN TO
tay: HOW WOULD YOU NOT MEAN TO RAPE HER I SEE YOUR HOBBY IS RAPING OTHER GIRLS!!
Jaquell:im sorry man.
Tay:*grabs jaquell and punches and torments Jaquell until jaquell is unresponsive*.
After that i walked out and went back to the hospital.
Jades pov
Kiwaun and Makayla came then all of a sudden kiwaun slapped tayvion
Tay: hey broo
Kiwaun: that was revenge
Tay: O kool broooo
Then i went to go see Denise she was screaming and crying woowws she is messed up in the head or should i say all over.
*In the hospital room*
Jade: Hey kiddo how ya feeling?
Denise: I feel it moving in me its in side of me!*throws up*
*doctor comes in*
Doctor: yeah thats morning sickness shell be fine we put her on some clean needles so she didnt get any disease transmitted through her body.
Jade: that's bad but its time to call mom.*calls mom*
*conversation*
Jade: hello?
Mom: is she ok
Jade: yes but she's pregnant.
Mom: well........ You guys have to come to my dinner tonight.
Jade:ok mom i have to go.
Mom:ok byee
*end of conversation*
I decided to go to the gift shop and zumiez to get denise some stuff. Makayla stayed back and had a talk with Denise.

Makayla pov
So i decided to come home and no me and skate didnt hit it off nothing happened he got all excited so i left and plus i got tired then i got the news about Denise you know i had to come visit fam. I also wanted to have a talk with her.

*in hospital room*

Makayla: Hey D
Denise:*stares out window*
Makayla: Hello.......
Denise:*turns neck slowly*
Makayla: Look i hope your gonna be fine look i dont mean to ruin your life but i told you not to.bye
Denise: I wanna go home.
So afterwards
Denise got to go home and i haven't talked to skate since 2days ago.

Author's note
Hey yall sorry i haven't updated afterparty and ill hold your gun i have to put this or afterparty on hold maybe idk you tell me it depends on how many vote i get on both stories