chapter 20

Denise pov
I woke up this morning and took a shower and did my hygene then i curled my straight hair. I put on my bralette and panties then i put on my open back dress i had just bought from Nordstroms and then my cute flats i looked liek a common church girl. But your wondering why i did this , because i have a date yayyyy.
We are going to some fancy restaurant called VelMuros so i sat and waited on my date so i had enough time, it took 3hrs for me to get ready thats not bad ,then when i cane to sit down it was 5:00 my date will be here at 5:30 but he came early so i left hugged everyone good bys and jade was going to the mall lord knows she might be stalking us.
*dingdong*
Date: hi its jaquell the one you always talk to oovoo and we text. Finally in person.
Denise: its finally nice to meet u .
Jaquell: you look amazing
Denise: thnks
Jaquell: no prob so u ready yeah
Jaquell pov
So its my first pov i probably wont be here long youll see why cuz i have a plan and i really dont care about denise im reallyhome icould meet her .

Denise
So we went to go eat and then to a movie the movie was scary so i cuddled with jaquell . then we went
to his house and turned on the tv and he fixed some snacks and glasses of red whine isee him putting something in them i saw a blue white powder i asked him he said it was to stimulate health it was basically a health shake. Jaquell lives independently so thats nice.
I drank the whine and got sleepy and all of sudden he started talking so i hear this:
Ya know its real nice you came i really like you, nah im just kiddin i dont like u . see you , your an easy worm to catch dumb as hell just clueless guess what sweety you fell in my trap your not really here for fun i am and geuss what else im not 17 im a fucking grown man wowow this shit gettigm crazy isnt it?
I grab my stuff and try to leave.
He grabbed me and pulled me over and touched my face and started grinding on me i began to get nervous and sweaty then he takes off his clothes and mine i lay there numb screaming for help he tied me down with some ropes and my wrist were bloody . He started pinching me and licking my face so i kicked him and he says: you took it too far missy!!, so he takes off his underwear and ties my legs down with more rope. Im begging for my life plz leave me alone, crying and saying: what did i do?
Then the part came he stuck it in me and i squealed of pain and hurt he started going faster making me even more mad so after that 35 minutes of pain i told him : im ready to go . something got in me and he said no. I got a knife threatening to call the police .
Jaquell: plz don't call the police!! Plz ill do anything.
Denise: YOU JUST FUCKING RAPED ME BITCH U HATE U AHHHHHHH!
I look at him in anger and told him. TAKE ME TO MY FUCKIN HOUSE SHITT HURRY UP MOTHERFUCKER!
My eyes turn red i grabbed a towel to wrap around my nasty body and my voice gets deep he throws me in the back of his car and drives me home he kicks me out of his car and throws my stuff out when i got home. I went in the house and went Upstairs in my room locked the door and sat on my bed. My body was still naked and everyone was sleep . i rocked back and forth wide waked i stayed up all night never did i sleep.

Jade
Denise got home and i heard her i hope she hac a nice date. I woke up happy idk why just because denise went on a date i look at the wall and then went and did my hygene i put on my undergarments then clothes. I wore a I stay high mesh muscles tee with my mesh joggers, weed socks and my Pink jordan retro 11s. Then i put my hair into a long french braid and grey DGK bucket hat . Then i got my backpack and my wallet since me And tay were going to the mall again . i went to go say byee to everyone anx i said my last bye to Denise she locked the door so i took ny hair pin and unlocked it ,i walk and the smell of sex and lies was the aroma . Denise was sitting in her bed rocking back and forth with nothing but a towel on her dirty body. She looked at me and said. NO just take me home! Home , Home. So then it hit me and i asked
Denise are u ok?
No i just need to go home
But u are home
No get off me stop Jaquell!
Umm if you don't mind me asking umm what did jaquell do to u .
He tied me down and pain pain pain pain pain he will die i will shit on his grave idgaf
He raped u!! *starts crying* your coming with me.*grabs Denise tajes her to the hospital*
After that i got a call from tay

Tay: hey where are u ?
Jade:im at the hospital .*crys in background*
Tay: o why ?*hears Denise screaming from flashback : ITS INSIDE OF ME GET IT OUT!!!! Denise's Eyes roll in the back of head*
Jade:umm .... I think denise is lost and her mind is replaying .
Tay: no something happened ill be over there what hospital are you at?
Jade: California tech hospital
Tay:ok bye
.......
Doctor : well take her now
*Goes into room*
Jade: *brings Denise in like a baby*
Doctor: so tell me exactly what happened .
Jade: she went on a date and she was raped by a guy naemd jaquell williams and she keeps having flahsbacks from it he pretended to be a teen.
Doctor: ok what did u see?
Jade: nothing exactly but i was just about to leave and say byee when i saw the door was locked and i see in nothing but a towel rocking back and forth having a flashback.
Doctor:ok we will take her to cat scan if u could just wait out here that would be fine.
Jade:ok
.......
Tayvion gets there

Tay: hay so can u tell me now?
Jade: RAPED, Denise was raped.
*Breaks down*
Tay: O No where is thatt.......
Lady: ssshhhh
Tay: HAY BUFFY THE NIGGA SLAYER YOU STFU THIS IS A FAMILY MATTER GET BACK TO TYPING.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Wow they been throught alot comment and vote.