"Fell"

Jimin was never the one to get angry

But his upstairs neighbour was really testing his patience level. Even if they had talked about it, he continued.

And this was the last straw for him. Walking up the stairs, Jimin glared at the room door.

"You might be pretty and sounds like an angel, but shit, let me take a peaceful nap" He says, huffing as he knocks continuously on the door.

The door opened and he's met with his neighbour, who he didn't get to know his name yet.
"Hey... I am here again" He says and the guy stared at him, raising his brow.

"Look, you sound so good and all... I would appreciate it if I get to hear your voice when it's in the morning, but you're singing at night and I'm sick of it" Jimin says and Jungkook let out an offended gasp.

"What did you say?" Jungkook says and Jimin rolls his eyes.
"You heard what I said... Oh, look... You're holding your microphone" Jimin says and grabbed the microphone, starling the other.

"Give it back!" Jungkook screamed and tries to grab the mic but Jimin was fast. Jungkook continues and accidentally took a  wrong step, his ankle twisting and both of them fell to the ground.

Jungkook fell on top of Jimin, his eyes closed as he thought his head would hit the ground, but nothing...

Opening his eyes, he made eye contact with Jimin who looked back at him. Their moment is interrupted as Jungkook finally felt the pain.

His ankle ached and he could see his microphone, broken. He stared at it with wide eyes before screaming.

"What the fuck?!"