"Café"

Jimin scoffs

Jimin scoffs. From how the photo looks, they're definitely not friends. He rolls his eyes and turned his phone off, putting it aside and laying down with a huff.

"How will I have to chance with Jungkook if that guy is around?" He says, groaning as he ruffles his hair.
"Jimin, you're acting like you and Jungkook are that close already..." He says to himself, groaning.

Jimin walks down the street, going to buy some coffee when he stopped, seeing Jungkook through the glass. Jimin squints his eyes to make sure that it really is the younger.

Confirming that it is him, Jimin smiles and walked in. He ordered what he wanted, fortunately... The place is full and Jimin gets the chance to sit by the younger.

He approached the table and the younger looks up.
"Hi, Jungkook, right?" Jimin says, scratching his nape as he awkwardly smiled.

"Yeah, Jimin?" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.
"Can I sit here? I don't have any place to sit too but here" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, sure... You can take the other seat... I have someone coming and they can just sit beside me" Jungkook says and Jimin internally sighs.

Of course the younger wouldn't be by himself, specially in his state.
"Jungkook ah!" Jimin hears and sees a new guy. He turned his head to the side, this was not the guy from before.

"Oh, who is this?" The guy says, smiling as he sat beside Jungkook. Jimin forces a smile and bowed his head.
"I'm Jimin" He introduces himself and the guy chuckled.
"The name's Namjoon" Namjoon says, shaking Jimin's hand.

"I'm Jungkook's... "