"Friends?"

Jungkook smiles as he watches Jimin finish bandaging his ankle

"You're pretty good at this, you have experience?" Jungkook says as Jimin looked up at him.

"Well... Yeah?" Jimin was a bit unsure. He totally didn't watch a tutorial on how to properly bandage a foot.
"Oh... Also, what happened? Why are you here?" Jungkook asks and Jimin gulped.

He looked back and forth between Jungkook and the guy, scratching his nape before laughing.
"Oh... I made some cupcakes... And I might've made a lot... So I thought I could bring some to you guys" Jimin says and went to get the cupcakes.

"Oh, really? Thank you so much" Jungkook says as Jimin got back, holding the container that had the cupcakes in.
"You're welcome" Jimin says, and although it was only for Jungkook, he had to watch the younger share it with the guy.

"I'll get going" Jimin says and walked out, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He stood in front of Jungkook's room door, groaning.

"That guy was with him... What are their relationship? Aish, this is messing with my head" He says and walked down the stairs, scratching his head.

Jimin scrolled through Jungkook's instagram account. He could see some photos he had taken with the same guy from awhile ago. He sees the tagged person and sees that the guy's name is Jaewon.

He nods and as he scrolled through, he sees a photo where Jungkook is kissing the guy's cheek and both of them looked so happy. But then the caption said...

Friends?