"Jealousy?"

Jimin knew that Jungkook aren't really that close nor even have a friendship to begin with

Jimin knew that Jungkook aren't really that close nor even have a friendship to begin with. The guy probably hates him from what had happened yesterday.

But Jimin couldn't help but feel jealous. Yes, he likes Jungkook even if the guy tends to annoy him from the all the 3 am singing.

Seeing that guy from yesterday and how Jungkook acted with him, made him feel jealousy.

Jimin might be a little delusional to even think or feel jealousy when he and Jungkook can't even have a proper conversation with each other without getting mad.

But still, who wouldn't feel jealous when they see their crush act all cute with someone you don't know?

Jungkook huffs as he stared at his bandaged foot. His door opened and he's met with Jaewon(yes), who smiled at him and is holding a tray of food.
"Oh, you didn't go home?" Jungkook says, smiling back.

"Well, how could I go home when my boyfriend is injured" Jaewon says and Jungkook scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"Stop with the boyfriend jokes, Jaewon hyung" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Well, we were boyfriends?" Jaewon says, chuckling.
"But now we're exes, hyung" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Hey, by the way... Who was that yesterday?" Jaewon asks, staring at the younger with a smile.

"My neighbour downstairs... He also caused this" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Well, can I know why he would do such thing?" Jaewon asks as he placed the tray down on the bed.
"Well... He was complaining about me singing at 3 am-" Jungkook is cut off as Jaewon laughs.

"Well, that's on you, Jungkookie... You were disturbing him" Jaewon says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"But he broke my microphone!" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he pouts.

"Aigoo~ you should worry more about your foot"