"Sprained"

Jimin covers Jungkook's mouth as the younger was starting to scream at him for causing all of this

Jimin covers Jungkook's mouth as the younger was starting to scream at him for causing all of this. He looked around, wishing that no one had heard them.

"Shh, I'm sorry... Okay? I'm sorry... Let me take you to the hospital" Jimin says as he stared at the other's eyes.

Jungkook glared at Jimin as he sat up, wincing at the sudden movement he had to do to fix himself, causing pain to his ankle.

Even though Jungkook felt anger towards the other, he really wants his ankle to be checked as it was hurting so much.

Jungkook crosses his arms as he sat inside Jimin's car. His ankle is wrapped in a bandage and he had to use crutches for a few weeks.

"Just so you know, you have to buy me a new microphone... You broke my old one" Jungkook says, huffing as he glared at the other guy, who he had known as Jimin by now.

"You broke your ankle but you're more worried about your microphone?" Jimin says, raising his brow.
"Yeah, cause I like singing? And that shit is expensive!" Jungkook says, groaning as he looked out the window, rolling his eyes.

Arriving at their place, Jimin stared at Jungkook before he cleared his throat.
"Would you like me to help you out?" Jimin asks as he stared at the younger.

"How about you carry me-" Jungkook is cut off as someone knocked on the window. Jimin and Jungkook and the younger gasped. Jimin could see the big smile the younger now have on his face, not like how he had looked at him awhile ago.

Jimin felt a bit jealous as Jungkook opened the door, making him clearly see the guy's face.
"Hyungie~" Jungkook says, letting the guy embrace him.

"Aigoo, you broke your foot?" The guy says as he stared at Jungkook's foot. Jungkook gave Jimin a stare before looking back at the guy.
"Please carry me out, hyungie~" Jungkook says and the guy chuckled.

"Okay, okay... Oh, hello! Thank you for taking care of Jungkookie" The guy says, waving at Jimin before carrying Jungkook bridal style.

Bidding goodbye, Jimin is left there, scoffing.

"And who the fuck was that?"