"What?"

Jimin watches from his window, seeing Jungkook and the guy from the day before

Jimin watches from his window, seeing Jungkook and the guy from the day before. The two are laughing and chatting with each other.

Jimin bit his bottom lip as he sees the other's arm around the younger's waist, helping him in walking.
"What the? He has crutches" Jimin says, clenching his fist as he glared at them.

He could see the guy help Jungkook get in the car before he walked to his side, also getting in.
"Fucking hell" He whispers under his breath, huffing as he pouted.

Jimin decided to make some cupcakes, wanting to have a proper conversation with Jungkook. And to know his relationship with the other guy. Finishing the cupcakes, he smiled at himself before putting it in a small container.

He walked out of his room and walked upstairs. Reaching the second floor, he walked to the younger's room door. He was about to ring the doorbell but stopped as he hears something.

"Ah! That hurts! What are you doing?!"

"Don't be a baby! It don't hurt!"

Jimin's eyes widened as he hears Jungkook's distressed voice. He looked around and placed the cupcakes down before knocking on the door.

The door opened and he glared at the guy, pushing past him and seeing Jungkook on the couch, holding his ankle.
"Jungkook? Are you okay? I heard noises" Jimin says as he looked back and forth between the guy and Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Jimin in surprise and at Jaewon, who shrugged at him.
"Uh... Ah... Yeah, I'm okay... He was trying to bandage my foot but was having a hard time... So it kinda hurts" Jungkook says and Jimin felt a bit embarrassed at his sudden entrance.

"Want me to do it?"

"Please"