"Close"

Since then, Jungkook and Jimin started to talk more with each other

Since then, Jungkook and Jimin started to talk more with each other. Forgetting all the conflicts they had and becoming close as friends now.

Jimin is pretty happy to know that the younger is starting to open up more to him, and is able to have long conversations with him.

Jimin sat beside Jungkook as he stared at the younger groaning.
"Hey, you okay?" Jimin asks and Jungkook gave him a smile.

"Yeah... My foot just hurts a little" Jungkook says as he tries his best to massage his foot.
"I can massage it if you want" Jimin says, smiling.
"Is it okay with you, hyung?" Jungkook asks and Jimin scoffs.

"Of course... Here, put your foot on this pillow so that I can massage it" Jimin says as he puts a pillow over his lap. Jungkook giggles and puts his foot on the pillow and Jimin smiles.

"Tell me if it hurts, I'll stop" Jimin says and Jungkook nodded. Jimin starts working and Jungkook stared at him be focused. A smile appears on his face.
"You know, hyung" Jungkook says while Jimin hums.

"I like you" Jungkook says, causing Jimin to freeze in his spot.
"What?" Jimin asks as he looked up at Jungkook.

"I like you. No, I love you"

 No, I love you"