"Together"

(Finale :>)

(Finale :>)

The two decided to take it slow and made sure to know each other more before making it official.

They went on dates, many dates to be exact. Each of these dates, they went to places both of them had planned to go.

And as time went by, the two had become more in love before it was official. They're officially dating.

Jungkook stared at his friends, who gave Jimin stares. He had not yet introduced him to them. Well, before... He talked shit about Jimin because of the broken microphone. They probably know him by now, but they still don't know that he's dating him.

"Is this-" Jin is cut off as Jungkook shushes him, glaring.
"This is Jimin, my boyfriend" Jungkook says, smiling as he stared at all of them, waiting for their reactions.

"I knew you guys would end up together" Namjoon says, smiling as he stared at the two.
"I had the instinct too" Jaewon says, giving Namjoon a high-five.
"Isn't he the guy you were talking shit about?" Yoongi says and Jimin looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed awkwardly, looking at Jimin.
"Kookie~" Jimin says, frowning.
"Babe, that was when we two were still enemies... You broke my microphone and my ankle that time" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"Reasonable" Jimin says, smirking before leaning to the younger's ear. He then whispers something into his ears.

"Just so you know, tonight will be something"

"Babe!"