002. {don't be so sensitive}

[real life, imessage]

002. {don't be so sensitive}

"hey olive! last day of junior year! how does it feel that we have one last first day of school?" says lola. she's one to talk. "how does it feel that you're destroying my relationships with the very few people i appreciate?" olive asks aggressively. "god, relax. all i said was that you could be using the triplets to get closer to liam," she shrugs it off. "no big deal!" she says with a voice that infuriates olive, along with a fake smile she forces toward her also. "fuck you! this isn't 'no big deal'! i love the triplets and they're pretty much all i have. once my brother leaves for college i'm going to be lonely as fuck all thanks to you and your drama." olive yells. "doesn't sound like my drama to me," lola flips her hair and scoffs. olive rolls her eyes and walks away. "don't be so sensitive olive! cry!" lola yells in a mocking voice. "die," olive whispers under her breath. 

olive walks into her first period with tears in her eyes, trying her best to hide it from everyone around her. she sits down and gets out her work immediately to blend in with others. she feels that someone is looking at her and she looks around the room. matt. forgot he was in this class. olive thinks to herself. olive is zoned out and doesn't hear a word of what the teacher is saying until matt gets up and so does everyone else in the classroom. matt walks over to her desk and sighs. 

"sorry about the way i acted yesterday, turns out it was wrong, i was wrong," he explains to her. "it's fine." she replies in a monotone sounding voice. "please don't be mad at me," he says as olive finally looks up from her desk to make eye contact with him as he's standing over her. "i can't stay mad at you, matt," she says, the corners of her mouth forming a slight smile. matt smiles at her and asks, "wanna be partners or what?". "oh so you apologized so we can be partners, huh?" she laughs. matt laughs also, knowing she's kidding. "also are you gonna take me to your house today or am i not allowed to be there?" she asks. matt scoffs and rolls his eyes, still smiling, however. "sorryyy, i won't leave you this time," he laughs. "whatever that was it wasn't funny," she jokes. "then why are you laughing," he says while also laughing and nudging her shoulder as he takes a seat in the empty chair. they finally get on task and begin their assignment once matt explains it to her.