017. {i think he's cute}

[real life, instagram]

017. {i think he's cute}

matt and olive walk over to one of the chairs in front of the pool. it's about 9pm and the pool is closing in thirty minutes, so they have to be quiet. everyone and their families already left so it's just matt and olive in the pool area. when they went back to the hotel room to change, chris and nick were sound asleep, so they quietly got their swimsuits on and left. olive has a tank top on and black shorts over her swimsuit. she puts her phone down on the table and walks over to the pool to feel the water.

"MATT NO!" olive shrieks as matt pushes her shoulders and she falls into the water with her clothes on. when she comes up from the water, she's dying laughing which surprises matt because he thought she would be mad. matt is folded over from laughing so hard and she gets out of the water to walk over to the table. she tries to quickly jump in front of him unexpectedly and push him in too but he grabs her forearms and holds them tightly. "nice try," he whispers. olive's expression drops and she rolls her eyes. she suddenly turns slightly so her shoulder is by his chest and she lunges to start pushing him, matt walking backwards towards the pool. "no, no, no, no, olive please no," matt whisper yells. olive pushes him into the water and he back flops. 

"ouch!" is all he has to say when he comes up from under the water while holding his back in pain. "sorry," olive shrugs unapologetically. matt jumps up and grabs her hand from inside the pool, pulling her back in with him. they laugh and hang out in the pool until 10pm. now they have to get out and go to bed. "we should probably go before we get yelled at," olive says, making a worried face. "yeah," matt says while climbing out of the pool. "if i help you out are you gonna pull me in again?" matt says, turning around and giving a hand to olive to help her out of the pool. "i would never drag you down, matt," she giggles, taking his hand and getting out of the pool also. matt dries off with a towel he left on the table they put their things at and olive doesn't have a towel. "where's the towels?" she asks as she notices matt take out her phone and take a picture of her. "bro, that's not nice," she says, unable to hold back her laughter. "i'm gonna post that now," she jokes. "it was a good picture," matt shrugs. olive pauses and looks at him with furrowed eyebrows. "what? it was!" matt exclaims. olive giggles and rolls her eyes, taking her phone from him and going to grab a towel from the towel hut.