018. {can't judge a book by its cover}

[real life, instagram, imessage]

018. {can't judge a book by its cover}

olive decides to go home after their weekend they spent all together because she doesn't want to impose too much on their personal life. nick has a feeling it has to do with matt since she was silent the whole way home and whatnot. dave hasn't been home in days which is a total score for olive because it's one less thing on her plate. she's been doing nothing but simple chores around the house and taking care of her mom while she waits around for tuesday. matt is going to hang out with that kendall girl, olive doesn't know what they're doing but she knows he's going with her. she's trying her best to keep her cool but it's been getting harder to the longer he waits to tell her. is he even planning on telling her the truth?

~

matt throws on a t-shirt and brushes his teeth. he walks downstairs and nick asks where he's really going since he hasn't told anyone. "you can't tell olive," matt sighs as he looks like he's about to speak up again. nick's expression falls at those words and he shakes his head. "i can't believe you're doing that to her," nick says, rubbing his temples. "doing what?" chris asks with a mouthful of food. matt shrugs as if he doesn't know what the problem would be. "matt's going to hang out with some instagram girl and he is ditching us and olive tonight... he's making olive be in our fucking video, the fans are going to know something is up," nick explains with a straight face. chris raises his eyebrows and shakes his head while chewing the same bite of food still. matt rolls his eyes and grabs his keys, making his way to the door. "are you coming back tonight?" nick yells before he leaves. "probably." matt shrugs and leaves the house.

"olive is going to be so fucking pissed," chris mumbles. "i know, matt's being a dumbass, i'm pretty sure she already fucking knows because she was acting weird in the car on the way home," nick says, crossing his arms. "what if they got mad at each other and now he's going to hang out with that girl to get her back or something," chris says. nick raises an eyebrow at his thought and points a finger at chris. "that could be true," he says. "i have to text olive and ask if she's still coming," nick says, walking up the stairs to grab his phone.