021. {cancelled plans}

[real life, instagram]

021. {cancelled plans}

"did you guys see what car she went in?" matt asks. "no," chris replies.

"i can text her if you want?" nick asks. matt nods and nick texts olive to make sure she went with ledger. she replied with a simple 'yes' because she's embarrassed of the situation and wants to dig a hole for herself to die in alone. after a few minutes, she added 'i'm so sorry' and sent that as well. nick tells her it's all good and to not worry about it, making olive feel slightly better.

"where is she?" chris asks impatiently. the group, meaning the triplets, made plans to go to the mall together but no one has heard from olive. usually, she shows up no matter what, whether she responds or not, but this time it's different.

it's been two weeks since the whole issue with dave went down, and no one has talked to olive since. she's been overthinking and assuming they hate her now, while they've just been too busy to think about hanging out or checking up on her.

"should we just show up at her house? is she even okay?" nick asks, shaking his head. 

"i don't know... maybe she needs space or time." matt mumbles.

"girls are confusing." chris shrugs and nick slaps his arm.

"you never know what she's going though... dave did say he never wants to see matt again," nick says.