04. two truths and a lie

˚◞♡

˚◞♡

CHAPTER FOUR

˚◞♡

"UNLEASHED"
OPEN WOUND - BOOK 2
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

KNOWLEDGE was something everyone was aware of. Everyone had some bit of knowledge dancing around their mind, just waiting for its moment to shine when needed. Knowing someone could make a person feel good, bad, powerful, weak, and everything between. It all just depends on what they knew.

Living in a small town in Beacon Hills with the knowledge of the darkness that danced around freely made people on edge but could walk through town feeling on a higher level than others due to what they knew.

Before Blaze was bitten by Peter and his true heritage was exposed, he had felt a bit of power by knowing and being friends with a werewolf. The fact that he knew the truth about the murders in town made his chin sit higher and made him feel more confident (more than usual). Knowing something so big such as the supernatural made him feel superior to those who didn't.

Now he was a werewolf with werewolf friends and had been through more traumatic events than most people his age and knowing he had survived all of that once again made him feel powerful.

But that wasn't always the case. Knowing things was not always a good thing. The weight on your shoulders knowing only you can do something. Walking down the street knowing what lurks around you, all the suffering and pain that comes with it. 

Especially when you have virgin friends like Blaze did.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away-- left his car, his dog..." Scott frowned as he dug through his locker in the locker room. Some guy went missing from his work and was nowhere to be seen, "Where the hell is my sweater?" He muttered in annoyance.

Blaze pulled his black zipped-up sweater from his locker and held it up to him, "Here, use mine. I'm too hot for it. Literally." 

Scott smiled sheepishly and ignored the giddy feeling in his body as he took the sweater from him, "Thanks." 

"Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles questioned his best friend, worried about his lack of sexual events that involved more than just himself.

"No, definitely not-- Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott joked as he put the sweater on, laughing at his own words.

"Can I adopt a dog then?" Blaze smirked at Scott who blushed and chuckled some more before he sighed seeing Stile's expression.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin...And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing." Scott asked him.