06. never let you go

˚◞♡

˚◞♡

CHAPTER SIX

˚◞♡

"MOTEL CALIFORNIA"
OPEN WOUND - BOOK 2
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MOTELS. A simple place that freaked Blaze out. Always. They were creepy, disgusting and God knows what happens in them. Motels in the middle of nowhere always had at least a few murders happen in them.

" ...I've seen worse." Scott sighed as they got off the bus and stood in front of the creepy-ass motel called Glenn Capri.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles gaped at him in surprise.

"God, I hate motels. You know Jeffery Dahmer beat someone to death in a place like this in Milwaukee in 1987." Blaze grimaced as Scott and Stiles gave him surprising looks.

"I expected something like that from Lydia or Stiles," Scott stated but was more curious on why he knew that.

"Although that is true, it was actually a hotel, not a motel." Stiles corrected like the smartass that he was.

"I said a place like this, and a motel is like a hotel so don't try to act smart," Blaze said annoyed making Scott chuckle at the duo.

"Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach spoke loudly.

Everyone grabbed a key and paired up as they headed to their rooms. Blaze was sticking with Lydia and Allison as he was not staying with some guy in a motel room. No matter how good-looking they were. He'd rather not be killed in his sleep, and he hoped he could beat a girl if they tried it.

"Lydia...?" Allison questioned when she saw Lydia not moving as she stared at the motel.

"I don't like this place," Lydia muttered.

"Me either. Don't worry you can sleep with me. I won't kill you." Blaze winked at her playfully despite not wanting to be here either.

"And I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison chuckled, " It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night..." Lydia stated, having a bad feeling about this motel.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

Blaze was never the paranoid type but when it came to bugs, he could sleep with one eye open. Any type of bug scared him, and motels were seriously known for having moths, spiders, and other scary creatures in their bathrooms.