Prologue

Asha P.O.V

As Asha left the diamond spray delta, with the Cattail's blood red egg, she looked back, she was going to miss everyone, and even if she was never gonna meet Cattail's other six dragonets, she had to get this one to the other guardians, when she got there, she was hevily damaged by a battle she accidentally got in, and died, with the little MudWing egg still alive

Hitivur P.O.V

Hearing about Asha's death, even though Hitivur wanted to mourn the MudWing, Hitivur had to get the SkyWing egg before it was to late... (if you read the first wof chapter book of the prologue, you know what happened, I'm not spoiling that!)

Webs P.O.V

Webs swam far away, with Queen Coral's egg, Webs was now a traitor to the tribe, and will be hated forever, and never see the egg him and his wife had...

Dune P.O.V

As much as Dune didn't want to, he knew Six-claws had buried his dragonets egg, so Dune had no choice but to steal it...

Kestrel P.O.V

Asha was dead, but she got the MudWing to the cave, it was unknown where Hitivur was, or the SkyWing egg, Webs made it, with the SeaWing egg, Morrowseer brought the NightWing egg, and Dune made it to the cave with the SandWing egg, with news about Hitivur. "Hitivur is dead," Dune said. "How?!?" Kestrel screamed. "He got stabbed by a SandWing," Dune said. "And the SkyWing egg?" Kestrel asked. Dune shook his head. Later, Webs disappeared, but came back just minutes before the brightest night... "Webs! How stupid are you?!? That's a RainWing egg!" Kestrel screamed at the SeaWing. "It's all I could get, Queen Scarlet destroyed any eggs that would have hatched tonight!" Webs explained.