Epilogue

"What proof can you offer me I'll win?" Blister asked. "Trust me, you're the one," Morrowseer said. "Burn and Blaze will die, we have chosen you to rule the SandWings, Queen Blister," Morrowseer said. "What if these dragonets have their own ideas about who should be queen?" Blister asked. "They won't, besides, the NightWing has her orders," Morrowseer said. "A traitor tearing them apart from the inside? My kind of plan," Blister said. "But we expect what we were promised, and you'll need to take care of their guardians," Morrowseer said. "Not a problem," Blister said. "Morrowseer? What's Blister doing here? You said the dragonets were in danger!" Kestrel said. "And you came running," Morrowseer said. "It appears you haven't done a very good job with your charges." "Hey, they're alive, aren't they?" Kestrel said, "Aren't they?
Kestrel lost her focus on Morrowseer and turned her eyes to the ocean. "Anyways I work for the Talons of peace, not the NightWings, I kept then alive, like I was ordered to." Kestrel said.
"I'm sure you did the best you could," Blister said, "dragonets are such a bother, aren't they? Isn't it nice that they don't need you anymore? Of course. . . That means nobody needs you." Suddenly Blister stabbed Kestrel in the chest with her venomous barb, and Kestrel was dead in minutes. "So we understand eachother," Morrowseer said pushing Kestrel off the ledge. "Give me the dragonets and we'll both get everything we want," Blister said.