Part two: in the Sky kingdom Chapter 12

When Umber woke up, he noticed his talons were chained with wires, and his wings were clamped. "Hello! I brought you something to eat," said a voice. When Umber looked up, he saw SkyWing, it was a male SkyWing young adult, he had unusually bright, incandescent, glowing, shimmering, copper-colored, fiery, metallic-orange scales that emited smoke and heat, giving his appearance of burning from the inside, smoke also seemed to be coming from his mouth, he had a long, pointed tail, with veins of gold running through her glimmering copper wings, as well as strange, sinister, sly, startling, eerie, sharp, flame-blue and black eyes, as though someone had bundled up the sky and immersed it in fire until it burned from the inside, his eyes had two small blue flames blazing through the smoke, she had sharp white teeth that were not yet stained or blunted and horns were full size, his scales emited a blistering, burning heat that feels like standing too close to an erupting volcano, and his face conveyed quite a few very intense emotions. "Hi! I'm Sky, the queens champion, aren't you going to eat? What's your name?" He asked. "Umber," he said. Come on, you have to eat, Sky said. Why? Umber asked. Because "I don't want you to die before I have kill you," Sky said with a hint of guilt in his voice. "What?" Umber asked. "You know, in the arena," Sky said, his voice getting a bit lower. "But you don't want me to die first," Umber said. "Right! I've never fought a MudWing, you know, because we're on the same side of the war, I actually don't even like killing other dragons," Sky said. "Do we have to fight?" Umber asked. "Are you serious? Have you been living under a rock or something?" Sky asked. "Pretty much," Umber said. "Really? Alright, that's the queens arena down there, there's a battle almost every day for her majesty's amusement, if you win enough battles, you go free," Sky explained. "How many is that?" Umber asked. "I don't know, no one's ever done it, after a dragon has a few wins, her majesty sends he in, I always kill them, I'm really dangerous, her majesty can't wait until I fight the NightWing! Nobody knows what that will be like, what if she can read my mind and knows what I'm going to do before I do it?" Sky asked. "Moon! Where is she?" Umber asked. "Somewhere over there," Sky said. "What about Anemone?" Umber asked. "The SeaWing? I've fought plenty of SeaWings," Sky said. "Have you seen my other friends? Kinkajou, the RainWing? Or Ostrich? The SandWing?" Umber asked. "Haven't seen any dragons like that, but I'll keep an eye out if you want!" Sky said before flying off. "Welcome to today's battle!" Scarlet yelled. Umber looked away from Queen Scarlet, then saw Kinkajou! And she was on some silver tree-thing. KINKAJOU! Is she alright? Umber thought concerned about the RainWing. Well, what do you think of my new art? Scarlet asked the crowd. Kinkajou's not art, she's a dragon! But What has Scarlet done to her? Umber thought. "Bring in the combatants!" Scarlet yelled. "Yay! Huzzah! Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd yelled. "Get off me!" A SandWing yelled. Umber watched the battle, later finding out his name is Horizon, and that he got burned to death, at first he somehow burned his tail, than when he clutched onto Sky, he burned to death, Queen Scarlet looked disappointed.