08. the grand budapest hotel.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆CHAPTER EIGHTnarrative, social media!

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER EIGHT
narrative, social media!

narrative

"so, this is my apartment!" olive said with her arms extended in front of her, prompting vinnie to survey his surroundings. they both took their shoes off and left them by the door. olive placed her purse on the countertop and looked for a vase around the room to put vinnie's flowers in.

"olive, this is massive. it's fucking huge." the boy said. he was completely gobsmacked by the size of the penthouse. sure, his apartment was big as well, but it was nothing compared to this.

"yeah. it's a little big. but i got used to it. it's fun to have a lot of people over." she explained. she found a vase and brought it back over to the counter to fill it up with water.

"it looks cozy, it's so you." olive smiled at the compliment.

"thank you! hold on, my cat should be somewhere around here." she abandoned her task of putting the flowers in the vase to go look for her cat instead. she headed straight for her room, as that's where her cat likes to be the most.

vinnie decided to finish what olive was doing originally. he found a pair of kitchen scissors and cut off part of the stem, just enough so it fit in the glass. just as he finished, olive came back out of a corridor holding a midnight black cat with beautiful green eyes.

"meet oliver!" she placed him back on the ground. he instantly walked up to vinnie and brushed himself against vinnie's leg. "he seems to like you."

"he's cute. it's olive and oliver." he said reaching down to pet the cats head. oliver purred making vinnie laugh a little.

"danny came up with the name. thought it was hilarious." she laughed as well.

"i have a cat too, her name is hera." vinnie mentioned. her face lit up.

"can i meet her some day?"

"of course. she'd probably love you more than me." he joked.

"we'll have to wait and see. oh! lemme give you a tour." olive said suddenly.

she reached over to grab vinnie's hand; an out-of-mind reflex. vinnie blushed as she tugged him forwards. her hands were as soft as he imagined they were. he liked holding her hand. he wants to do it a thousand times over. he wanted to be olive's, but it was too soon.