19. i think i fucked up.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆DOUBLE UPDATE!CHAPTER NINETEENnarrative!

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
DOUBLE UPDATE!
CHAPTER NINETEEN
narrative!

"seb, i think i fucked up."

"...what do you mean you fucked up?" sebastian knew it had something to do with olive and her showing up to his home.

"with olive. i messed up badly. so fucking badly." he ran a hand down his face, recalling the memories of just a few minutes ago.

"you know i sent her over, right?"

"yeah i put the pieces together."

"well, i was hoping that would go a lot better than it did." he paused as he got a notification. "she just texted me saying that it went bad. what the fuck happened?"

"um." he paused, ashamed with himself. "i said some shit that i intended to hurt her feelings with. it did and i feel so bad."

"what did you say?"

"i said something along the lines of, 'should i cheat on you so we can get back together?' because josh cheated on her and she kissed him again so." he scoffed. "what the fuck was i thinking? i wasn't thinking." he enunciated, gesturing with his hands even though sebastian couldn't see.

"yeah vinnie, that's fucked up. did you even let her explain things?"

"no. and i also implied slash said that i wouldn't fight for our relationship. and i called her a bitch. she's not a bitch, i don't know why i said that."

"oh my fuck." sebastian groaned.

"why would i fight for our relationship? she cheated on me, end of story. she was just gonna say some stereotypical shit like 'it wasn't what it looked like' and bullshit like that." he tried to reassure himself.

"you're actually stupid. really fucking stupid."

"what?" vinnie's face scrunched up.

"she didn't cheat on you, bro."

"b-but she did, i saw it..."

"will you listen to me if i try to tell you what happened?"

he sighed, "fuck, okay. yeah."

sebastian explained everything that olive had told him. vinnie was silent throughout the whole explanation, taking in all of the information he's getting at once.

"-and that's what happened."

vinnie was silent.

"yo, are you still there?"

"yeah." he said defeatedly.

"so...?"

"so i really did fuck up."

"yeah, i can't deny that, gangy. and honestly? i have no clue how you're gonna fix this."

"fuck. you don't have to remind me." he groaned. "i threw away the last chance of saving our relationship all over a misunderstanding." he said to himself more than to seb.

"yep."

"she probably hates me."

"yeah. she actually texted me saying that she hates you." seb said matter-of-factly.

vinnie took a sharp breath in, those words hurting him astronomically hard.

"shit."

"deserved."

"fuck you. seriously, help me. i can't lose her." the boy pleaded.

"bro, i'm being deadass right now when i say this: you have to figure this out by yourself. this whole relationship, i've been helping y'all out. but with this? i can't solve this. it's up to you two. y'all were so good together, i'm sure you guys will make up and make out."

"yeah, you're right. um, can you tell her i'm sorry?" he timidly asked.

sebastian scoffed. "what did i just say."

"but-"

"you're a pussy." he said bluntly.

"i'm hanging up now."

"yeah, okay."

vinnie pressed the red button and sighed. today had been absolute shit. that occurrence was the last thing he was expecting today. he wished he went about everything differently.

he contemplated unblocking her and blowing up her phone with apologies, but he knew that would do no good. he figured just waiting a bit to go about things; give her time and give himself time to figure out what to do.

he still unblocked her though.

he wasn't going to give up on them like he said he would. he would fix this.

he just doesn't know how.

joy speaks!

vinnie is a tad bit stupid here butttttt it's for the plot 💔

this chap and the next one are going to be fillers but the one after will be longer ❤️❤️❤️

also TY FOR 800 READS <3 it isn't that much but it's more than i expected so!!! don't forget to vote, comment and share :)

bye!