40. new year's kiss.

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆CHAPTER FORTY narrative, social media!

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER FORTY
narrative, social media!

"seb, i still don't understand how good you are at throwing parties."

the whole group arrived around ten o'clock to have time before midnight to have fun and, of course, drink.

vinnie and olive came hand in hand, coordinating their outfits; all black, with lace and sequins adorning olive's beautiful dress. everyone at the party eyed the couple, some admiring and some outright jealous of what the two have with each other.

sebastian smirked, "what can i say? no one wants to pass up a sebastian brooks party." he shrugged. the group rolled their eyes at his cockiness. silas, who had his arm around seb's waist, sighed.

"okay, buddy." caroline said blandly, taking the initiative to walk away from everyone to head to the kitchen where all of the alcohol resided.

the rest of them proceeded to break off to do various things; to talk to other people, get drinks as well, or dance.

olive decided to go to the kitchen to get drinks. she walked forward before turning to vinnie, "wanna get a drink?"

he smiled warmly at his girlfriend, "of course,"

they started walking in the direction of the kitchen. "tequila shots!" someone shouted from a ways away.

vinnie stopped his moving, prompting olive to turn around, "you wanna?" he asked.

"don't gotta tell me twice."

with that, they entered the kitchen. on the long island were limes, bottles of tequila, various shot glasses, and one single salt shaker.

sebastian was the one organizing the small party game, and as soon as he saw the couple, he yelled for them. "olive! vinnie! y'all go first!"

vinnie looked down at olive to check if she was okay with this, and she gave him a nod along with a small smile—letting him know that she was down for this.

"we're down. should i lie on the counter?"

"sure."

olive got up on the counter and laid on her back. vinnie gently touched her thigh as he sprinkled salt on her chest. he then grabbed a lime slice from a bowl; he used one hand to lightly pull her lip down, prompting her to open her mouth to bite the lime. finally, he placed the tequila shot in between her exposed cleavage.