20. i'm not yours anymore.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆CHAPTER TWENTY1 week laternarrative, social media!i recommend playing the song when you see ***

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER TWENTY
1 week later
narrative, social media!
i recommend playing the song when you see ***

narrative

"are you guys ready?" olive ran her hands down her red dress, smoothing out any wrinkles. she received a chorus of yes'. "okay, let's rock and roll." she smiled.

"... rock and roll?" frankie paused as she was half way out the door. sophie bumped into her back, causing frankie to stumble forward. olive locked her apartment door as they headed for the elevators.

"yes. rock and roll. do we have a problem?" olive tilted her head at the girl.

"no ma'am!"

the girls are hitting the club tonight. this was olive's idea. since her fallout with vinnie, she's been trying to get over it. what better way to do it than dancing and drinking? she herself wasn't too thrilled about her idea, but she tricked her mind into thinking that this would be a lot of fun.

she had placed an order for an uber that was arriving any second now. they made their way to the lobby and out the doors, hopping into the minivan.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

"thank you!" they all said to the driver. they stepped out of the car from both sides and stepped onto the sidewalk.

they were attending club aura. an up-and-coming bar/club in the area. she happened to know the owner so she called to let him know that she would be coming tonight, instructing him to put her on a vip list to skip the entrance line.

they walked straight up to the bouncer. a couple people in the line recognized her. they called her name and took pictures, but she ignored it. the bouncer immediately recognized her face and let her and her friends through the door without question. they were instantly met with flashing blue and purple lights, throbbing music, and the slight smell of sweat. to say olive was overwhelmed was an overstatement.

because it was still earlier in the night, 9 o'clock, it wasn't extremely crowded. they were able to make it to the vip entrance.

"olive quinn?" the bouncer asked. the girl nodded.

"great, come on in." he moved the velvet barrier so they could walk through. they put their stuff into a wide enough booth for the five of them.