32. sorry to interrupt.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆CHAPTER THIRTY-TWOnarrative, social media!

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
narrative, social media!

narrative

they all congregated in sebastian's driveway, almost ready to hit the road for their trip.

as soon as olive got there, she found ezra immediately and hugged him tight. "i'm so fucking proud of you!" she loosened her grip on him slightly to see him, then squeezed him tighter.

"thank you, olive. i couldn't have done it without you." he said from the crook of her neck. she opened her eyes without letting go, unintentionally meeting the eyes of her ex-boyfriend.

he looked less than happy. from where she was, a good distance away, she could see how clenched his jaw was and how he kept flexing his hand. after a few seconds he looked away as olive parted from ezra.

"is everyone ready to party?!" seb threw his hands up in the air, trying to hype up his crowd of friends. there were crickets. "aw, cmon guys..." he pouted.

"sebastian brooks. it is 6 in the morning." olive deadpanned as she held a blanket over her shoulders.

"at least it isn't 5." sebastian shrugged.

"is it okay if i slap him?" caroline asked the group. no one objected.

"no! i'm sorry!" he said before caroline could even make a move to hit him. "let's get everyone in the cars and drive baby!"

crickets.

"you guys will be more awake later." he dismissed.

"are we carpooling?"

"yes, caroline! so glad you mentioned that." he pulled out an abnormally large piece of paper from his pocket and unraveled it.

"what the fuck is that?" jordan asked the boy.

sebastian scoffed, "it's the carpool list, of course. okay, here it goes: we are taking vinnie's car, jordan's, caroline's, and mine."

the three people groaned.

"why our cars?" caroline whined.

he deadpanned, "i chose random people's cars. you're not special. as i was saying: in my car is me, silas, soph, and mel."

"good, the couples are together." caroline whispered, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"nah, there's still jordan and frankie." vinnie pointed at the couple standing next to each other.