23. we're matching.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆CHAPTER TWENTY-THREEnarrative!

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
narrative!

narrative

"welcome bitches!" seb announced obnoxiously loud as caroline, frankie, jordan, amelie, sophie, and olive walked through the door of seb's home. they all decided to get ready at olive's apartment. none of them drove here because they all expected to get drunk tonight.

the party appeared to be in full swing even though it started not too long ago. people were already dancing, drinking, and making out around his living room. they were yet to see vinnie make an appearance, however.

"are you already drunk?" caroline squinted her eyes at the boy.

silas appeared and put his arm around seb's waist. "he's a tad bit tipsy." he shrugged. they all nodded.

"do you like our costumes?" sebastian said excitedly, gesturing his hands to him and silas. everyone nodded.

seb didn't like their non-verbal answer. "oh cmon, i need more enthusiasm." he turned to the crowd of people and shouted at the top of his lungs. "do y'all like our costumes?"

everyone cheered and raised their cups in the air making seb smirk. "see?" he shrugged cockily.

the girls rolled their eyes and silas sighed at his boyfriend's antics.

"where's vinnie?" jordan asked. olive was thinking the same thing.

"oh! he said he was having trouble with his costume so he'd be late. he should be here any second though."

"speak of the devil." olive whispered. vinnie walked through the front door. the whole group turned their heads at the sight of their friend—olive's ex—prompting him to awkwardly wave.

he walked up to the group. "hey guys."

"digging the costume, vinnie." sebastian said with a smirk on his face. olive took another good look at vinnie's costume and felt her heart drop.

they were matching.

"are you a pirate?" caroline asked, holding in a giggle.