30. feelings for him.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆CHAPTER THIRTYnarrative!

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER THIRTY
narrative!

olive called all of her girl friends, ordering them to come over to her place immediately.

as soon as all of them walked through the door, she sat them down on her large couch; intervention style.

"so why are we here again? all you said is, in all caps, 'we need to come over now!'" francesca asked, the rest of her friends nodded.

olive sighed lightly. she put her head in her lap, bracing herself what what she was about to say. it was completely silent until olive spoke up.

"i still have feelings for him." she winced at her own words. she was met with dead silence. she looked back up to her friends sitting around her. "why isn't anyone saying anything?" she was genuinely confused.

"livvy, babe. we already knew." caroline broke the news to her.

"yeah, it's pretty obvious." amelie shrugged.

"what?!?" she panicked. she didn't know it was that obvious to everyone else.

"we all saw the way you were looking at him at your birthday party..." sophie said to the girl.

olive's jaw dropped.

"and how you hugged him..." frankie said as she pursed her lips to the side and widened her eyes.

olive's jaw dropped further. "how did i hug him?"

"you hugged him like you guys were still together. like i felt like we were interrupting something." frankie turned to the girls next to her for confirmation.

"no, for real. i felt like a third wheel even though i have a girlfriend." sophie said. amelie smiled and nodded at her.

"uh huh. made me feel lonely 'n shit." caroline nodded.

"and the flirting in the comment section of their recent posts." frankie said to the other girls, completely ignoring olive now and having their own discussion at the poor girls demise. they all nodded in agreement.

"i was not!"

"yes you were."

"and! and! even when you guys are arguing there's still sexual tension 'n shit!" sophie exclaimed. olive gasped as she held a hand to her chest. "even over text you can tell!"

"that isn't true!" she pointed an accusatory finger at sophie. she only shrugged in return.

caroline continued, "yeah! and-"