x. flaming locks of auburn hair

i saw the light;❛ LONG STORY SHORT ❜❝ i was faithful to my husband  ❞

i saw the light;
❛ LONG STORY SHORT ❜
❝ i was faithful to my husband  ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EDDIE: If I wasn't completely in love with her before, I was after that.

ELLIE: I thought that everyone was going to be pissed but everyone was hyped. Well...everyone except for Billy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"All right, was it just me, or was that, uh...?" Graham started with an excited grin on his face as he practically flew down the stairs. He was walking after Billy, who had a pissed-off look on his face.

Ellie squealed in surprise when Warren wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up before spinning her around. He was always the most supportive of everyone and it made Ellie's heart flutter.

"Not just you, dude." Eddie shook his head, mirroring the look on his face.

"Come on." Graham exclaimed.

"You were incredible out there." Daisy said, slowing down to turn around and look at Ellie. "I loved Getaway Car but I thought singing was just not your thing since it's your only solo."

Before Ellie could thank her, Warren yelled, "A girl flashed me. Lifted her shirt, and there they were."

"Can I talk to you two?" Billy asked, turning to Daisy and Ellie. The two women shared a look but followed him a little further away from the rest of the band. Billy shook his head. "I said we were playing it fourth." Then, he glared at his sister. "And you." He huffed. "What the hell was that?"

"Ask Teddy." Gabriella shot back. "He gave me the chance to publish a couple of singles outside of the band." She tried her hardest to ignore the surprised look on Billy's face. His mouth fell open in disbelief and he went to say something when she stopped him, "He wanted me to get out there before the band goes on tour again. I have the right look for the label and I can give us some publicity that you can't since you have a wife and a kid waiting for you at home."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ELLIE: Teddy wanted me to date a bit in the music and movie industry. Fans loved that. They loved listening to songs and being convinced that they knew who it was about. They loved to think that they knew everything about those kinds of relationships.

He also wanted me to explore my party-girl persona. To the public, I was supposed to come across as wild, intense, and carefree. (Narrows her eyes) And at the time I think that was who I was. Or at least that was who the drugs and alcohol made me. I don't know. I just never felt like I was pretending. Not before the tour at least.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So what now?" Billy narrowed his eyes after a moment of silence. "You're leaving the band?"