Five

Perth pov.

I had a strange feeling when I was close to Chimon. I can't explain what I feel, just it's weird. My heart was pounding. How can he affect me in just a night? I should talk to P'Ohm.. I came to the dining room. Where is everyone? Isn't it the time of dinner? I asked the maid where Dad and Pa were, so she said they were out for work.

"Isn't Uncle home?" P'Ohm  asked.

"No. Aunt Nim said they are out for work. "

"Oh. Ok. Let's eat then"

"P'Ohm, I want to ask something."

"What is bothering my little brother?"

"Have dinner, and I will tell you. Wait, you haven't dinne yet?"

"No. Why?"

"You were with P'Non,"

"Grown up a lot, huh?"

"Hehe."

"By the way, what do you want to ask Perth?"

"Oh, nothing." I want to ask about what should I do with Chimon, but it's ok not to ask.

"Okh. Then Fandi na" P'Ohm said and left to his room. Sometimes, he stays here because of nothing.

What feeling was that? Why did my heart beat fast when he was close? Why I am not regreting to have sex with him?

A lot of questions were in my mind. I fall asleep while thinking of that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 2 days, the trip day.

At the school.

Marc Pov.

I came to the uni and saw no one but Pawin. This bitch! My day will get worse because of him. As I start to walk towards inside I notice he is not alone. Who is that boy? I never saw him. Why do I care? As I were about to crose them of course I was in little distance that they couldn't notice me and that I want.

"Please. Phi. I am sorry. Please leave me alone." I hear Pawin's voice. So cracked like he is crying.

"You want me to leave you huh? You know how much I love you? You are going to suffer to not love me back" The unknown boy said causing me look at them.

As I look at them I saw him grab Pawin's waist and try to kiss him. Are they dating but Pawin said him to leave him right?

"Please don't do that phi. Don't forget I am still a minor." Pawin's cry out loud. "Help. Please leave me." The boy try to suck his neck but I grab his shirt from behind and throw him. Stand in front of him.

"Stay away from my friend"

"Who the hell are you?" The boy asked furioisly.

"None of your concern" Pawin lightly grab my shirt from behind. I never saw this side of him, why he is so scared?

"Please leave us phi. Please I am begging you" Pawin said while crying gesture his hand of begging.

"Don't beg to him Pawin. Let me handle" I said and punch the boy. He was about to punch me back but a call recived by him and he left saying"I will see you"I turn back to Pawin.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. I am. Thanks."

"It's okey. Who was that?" I asked curioisly. If his ex then?

"Why do you care?Thanks for help me. But I can handle myself" Suddenly his voice change to the usual one but still cracked. No more polite. He start to walk. I helped him and he is ignoring me.

"I can handle myself. Like stop him by begging?" I scream cause he already a little far away from me. He show me his middle finger and left.

I shouldn't help him. Let him get abused there. Huh. I went inside of the school.

I waved at Chimon and came to hug me.

"Hug me suddenly?" I asked as he don't hug me ussualy.

"Just want to" He said with his bright smile. His smile always make me remember of his Pa. Our parents are friend so I know his fathers from childhood.

"Ok. Lets go."

"I want to be your roommate there" He said with his puppy eyes. I know why. His and mine position in the class is little far. Betwewn us there is Perth and Pawin.

"I also want to na. But I don't think it will be posible"

"Hmm"

We enter the bus and the first thing I notice Pawin. He is resting his head in Perth's shoulder while Perth is looking so mad. He looked at me. What the hell?

Me and Chimon sit beside them. There is no seat left with out those. Chimon and Pawin are in both window side while Me and Perth are in middle.

"Thanks" I hear Perth's voice from my left side making me look at him.

"Arai na?"

"Thanks for help Win" His words make me more curious to know who was that boy.

"Who was that boy?"

"Just know our rival" Perth give me a straight answer and look at The window. I mean outside. I notice Chimon who is reading a book while listing to song so I joined him.

Chimon pov.

I don't want to stay with Perth. We already had sex then staying with him in a room I can't garantee my safety. I will also feel uncomfortable. I want to stay with Marc that's why. We reached at the trip spot and get down from the bus.

"Okh then here is your rooms card and your parnetrs are as your class position" Our class teacher said made me feel like kill her. After me there is Perth and I have to stay with him. Without talikng to anyone I waved at Marc signing him and I am heading to my room.

I get into the room. Wow it's so beautiful. Our room is next to Marwin's. There's no balcany but the window is wide that I can see the sea beach and the jungle behind the sea. I get change and came out from the bathroom. Perth is already here. I look around and see that he is looking outside of the window.

He turn to me and sigh"Why it's you?" He asked me.

"Same question. Go and change the room with Marc. So he can stay here" I said qithout no hesitation.

"Why should I? If you want not to stay with me then change yours"  He said and left yo the bathroom.

Why would I change I will not. It's my room after all. By the way isn't it his too? So what? He will change it.