Seventeen

Chimon gets into his house.

"Pa, I am home," he shouted.

"Hey, you are totally wet. Go and get change. I will make you something to eat, " Gun said worriedly.

"Ok," Chimon said and walked towards his room, but suddenly, he turned back and ran to his Pa. He hugged Gun so tight.

"What happened na luk?"

"I am so happy, pa," Chimon said with a big smile.

"What happened?"

"Many things I will tell you after I finish shower," Chimon said and ran to his room.

'Is it about his crush?' Gun thinks to himself.

While dinner

"Will you say why you are so happy?"  Gun said annoyingly

"We are asking you for almost 10 minutes, and you are just replied, guesse," Mix said and gave a head smack to Chimon.

"Auch. Pa see, Hia is hitting me, " Chimon said with a pout.

"If you don't spill the tea, then I will also hit you," Gun said.

"Okh. Kh. Actually, it's about......." Chimon got cut by Mix.

"Perth?"

"Huh? How do you know?"

"The thing is I talked to Non last day he told me everything. I talked with Earth, and he told me that Ohm said Perth is in love with you but just can't understand yet. So I decided not to tell you, "  Mix said with an awkward smile .

"Can you tell me what really happened? " Gun asked, confused

"Just forget it, pa," Winny said.

"Why should we tell us?" Off asked.

"Pa Dad, I am dating Perth, that's it," Chimon said shyly.

"Really?" Everyone asked in socked.

"Chai"

"Take him to meet us," Gun said with a big smile.

"Yes, I want to know how he is and why he didn't say anything that day. Why did he make you cry?" Off said.

"Dad, don't dare to do that, ok?" Chimon said.

"Yes, dad, you did this with Earth and Satang. They were so scared at first that they were adults and enough mature to understand their jokes, but Perth is not as old as them." Mix warned his Dad

"Yes, dad, you will not do anything," Winny agreed with his hia.

"Let's see," Off said

Everyone sighed.

At Marc

Marc and Pawin reached Marc's house. Pawin hesitates to go with Marc. So Marc held his hand and started to walk. He rang the bell of his house, and a lady opened the door.

"Sawdee Aunt. Where is mae?" The first question Marc asked after getting into the house.

"I am here." A voice comes from the kitchen. She came out to see why her son was finding her.

"What happened luk why are you calling.....?" Marc's mae said and stopped when she noticed Pawin.

"Swadee khab khun mae," Pawin greeted her heisted.

"Swadee kha luk."

"Mae, this is Pawin na." Marc said. "His house is far far more far than us, and he didn't get a cab, so I decided to take him here."