twenty

After a few weeks.

At airpot.

Chimon and Perth are still in the car. Perth is still mad at Chimon for not going with him.

"Don't you want to go?" Chimon said.

"You know, right then, why bother asking?" Perth said with his poker face.

"Study hard there, ok and talk to me every day, if you forget to do that, I will kill you," Chimon said.

"I will miss you." Perth's eyes got teary. Chimon sits on his lap and kisses him. Perth hugs his waist and pulls him closer.

"I love you," Chimon said.

"I love you too." They kiss one more time and get out of the car. Perth said bye to his other friends. He hugged his parents and Chimon before heading towars the plane. After Perth left, Chimon got back to his home.

"Pa. I will miss him, " Chimon said, hugging his pa.

"I know, son. Don't cry, ok?" Went to his room, he opened his phone to distract himself but the first thing he did was open the chat app and click on "Tanapon" As his habit but he remember their time will not match from now on and Perth is in plane now. Tears start to fall from his eyes.

Perth was mad, also sad. He looks outside from the plane and thinks about Chimon. "It's just a few hours I apart from you, but it feels like a few years. How I will survive there Without you my mon, " Perth said to himself and hid his tears by sleeping mask.

After 3 days.

Perth informed everything to Chimon after he got to England. Perth stele him down a little bit. His own condo, without anyone. He is kind of lonely staying there alone. He started his school today. After going to school he misses Chimon more. Miss the time they spend in their school.

In the evening he video called Chimon.

"What are you doing?" Perth asked.

"Just lay on bed." Chimon replied.

"You look pale, Perth. Don't you eat properly?" Chimon asked, worried.

"Hmm. I do, just tired. " Perth smiled.

"Are you in my room?" Perth asked teasingly.

"Hmm. Do you have any problems?"

"No. You miss me, right?"

"No. I just came to take something I left here, " Chimon said while not looking at the screen.

"Okh."

Little chit chat carry on between them. Chimon hung up the call when Perth had to go outside for dinner.

Chimon looks around Perth's room. He  sits on Perth's bed with Perth's shirt. He takes a sniff from the shirt, and tears start to fall from his eyes. He hugs the shirts and starts to cry harder.

"I miss you, Tanapon. I miss you so much. I can't live without you. It's just 3 days and now I am missing you. I miss you, my Tanapon. My tiger. I miss you, " Chimon cried out loud.

After 2 months.

"Chimon, you sure?" Gun asked his son.

"I can't live, pa," Chimon said with tears.

"If you think to do it, then I will not stop you," Off said.

"Want me to tell Perth and arrange everything there," Earth asked.

"Mai khrab. I want it to be a surprise. "

"Ok. Then. Your flight is next week, " Off said.

"Hmm,"