Thirteen

"Pawin." A soft voice comes from my side. I look at him in full of disgused in my eyes. It's not for someone else it's for me. For my fault.

"I hadn't done this. I wasn't in myself. Please don't hate me. I don't want to be hated anymore. Please don't hate me, please. I can't take the hate from someone else anymore. It has avoided me, but don't hate me. It wasn't my fault. I didn't have done it. I was drunk by mistake. P'Mek forced me to do that. I am...... Don't hate me......." I said between my sobs.

"Don't cry." He came closer.

"Don't *sob* ha.ate m....e please *sob*"

"I will not. I will not. Okh?" I look at him. He will not hate me? He separete his arms. I know the meaning of this. I don't know why, but I quickly hug him.

"Okh. Now calm down. Honestly, before showing this to you, I showed it to Perth and told him not to tell you. He accually told us everything." He rub my back. "If I didn't ask him before still, I would not believe that you did it, okh? I can clearly see how you are drozing and can't even stand properly. "

"You believe me?" I asked, confused. He is my enemy, but still, he believes me.

"Everything is clear in the video."

"Then why others hate me?"

"Cause they don't have the eyes to see the truth, and they just get fooled,"

I feel so ease and comfortable in his arms. I embarrass him for don't know how much time. But when I again opened my eyes, I was still in his arm in the bed laying. I think I might fall asleep in his arms.

'I know I used to have feelings for P'Mek when I was a kid, but after the incident, I don't think I can like someone like this. But I think I like you, Marc.' I said it in my mind and stared at him for some time, then look at the time it's just 3 at morning. let's sleep again.

Marc pov.

I wake up and notice Pawin is still sleeping in my arms. Auch, my arms are numb now. I slowly move him, trying not to wake him up. But my luck! He is awake.

"Sorry for waking you up," I said while he gestured himself sit.

"Oh. It's ok. I am already wake. "

"My hand is fully swolen." I complain to him for no reason.

"Sorry. I didn't notice I was sleeping on your hand. " He said shyly.

"Ahh. It's alright. I will take a shower, ok?"

"Hmm," he simply replied.

Chimon pov.

I get up from sleep and turn to Perth. Hoi! Where is he? I got up from bed and went near to window to watch the outside view. The sun has already risen.  felt a hand in my waist. I startled, but soon I realized i's Perth. He sniffs on my neck, giving me goosebumps.

"Ai Perth."

"Alai," He replied and still sniffed my neck

"You are giving me goosebumps," 

"You are not shy anymore."

"What do you mean"

"You are not waring anything," He said and turned to him.

"Where is the clothes, huh? Do you want me to wear clean clothes before the shower?"

"Oh, I already put the clothes for laundry."

"You know you are behaving like my husband." He smirked and me. 

"Go get freshen up. P'Prem is callings"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We meet with the village chief. He told us that there is an annual fuction in the village tonight. It's a traditional party held every year. He gave us some traditional clothes that are not looking so back dated. I like the dress.
.
.
.
At the night party.

Perth Chimon meet their friend at the temple. The chief welcomed everyone and started the retual. As they were the new comer so the chief called them. Give them some flower. They placed the flowers in front of the temple................

{ I don't know about those types of rituals. I'm so sorry. Just think something traditional }

The main ritual and headed for party. Perth was flirting to some gilrs of the village.

Chimon pov.

I look around and notice Perth is flirting with some girls. Honestly, all girls of this village are pritty. He hold one of them's hand and start to talk. My blood started to run fast. I can't watch this.

Why? Why? I am jealous of him. I can't fall for him. I can't. I will lose him if I seriously fall for him. I will not even have him as like a friend. He will eventually break every relation between us. I can't do this. Okh? I have to control myself.

I get out of place and run away straight to my room. Tears start to fall from my eyes. I don't want to cry, but I can't help myself. Tears start to fall like rain. I tried to control myself but ended up crying more hard.

Suddenly, the door opened. I wipe the tears from my face as fast as I can. But maybe Perth opened it. He came in front of me. I tried to avoid his eye contract, but he held my chin by his palm.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Noting." I tried to lose his grip, but he was so strong.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Don't cry. " He kissed my forehead make me want to cry more. I can't help myself anymore..

"Stop it Perth," I said and released from his grip. "Ok. Stop it. I can't hold myself anymore. I don't want to be your bed friemd or something. I want more. I am afraid of losing you but still I have to say I love you. I can't hide my feelings anymore. I am sorry." He looks at me blankly and leaves the room. Without saying anything, not even a word.

I cried out loud. I can't hold this anymore. I love him so much.

.
.
.
.
.

Marc noticed. Perthchimon is no longer in the party. He checks the time and thinks he should also go back. He looks around for Pawin and notices he is sitting alone in a brench. He went colser to him.

"Ai Pawin. What are you doing here?"

"Why.... do you...you care?" Pawin asked.

"Are you drunk?"

"Am not." Pawin said and tried to stand as he stand he lose his grip of his leg and about to fall. Marc held him.

"You are not drunk, right? How many glasses you had"

"Just 12" Pawin said cutely after counting the number of glasses using his hand.

"Huh? Let's go back, " Marc said annoyingly.

"No. No"

"Don't be stubbron," Marc said and helped him to walk to their room. Marc layed Pawin on the bed. He was about to leave, but Pawin pulled him closer. Their nose touched.

"Don't go na," Pawin said while closing his eyes. Marc stared at him for a few seconds, and he went closer to Pawin. Slowy crash his lips on Pawin's. He pulled back when he realized what he did.

He cleared his toughts and went to the bathroom. Took some water in a bowl and towel to clean Pawain. After cleaning him, he changed his dress and he also got changed. He lay down beside Pawin staring at him for an unknown time. Thinking how can he kissed him.