Fourteen

For the whole night, Chimon cried his heart out. He doesn't know when he will fall asleep. In the morning, he woke up by the sound of his phone's ringtone. He opened his eyes and looked at the phone. He picked up the call as he realized Marc called him.

"What?" He said in his sleepy voice.

// You are still sleeping. Don't you want to go back to home// Chimon realize that they are going back home. He got up as fast as he could.

"Give me 15 minutes."

//ok// Marc hung up the call. Chimon gets freshen. He noticed that his eyes were swollen. He wears a sunglass to hide his eyes.

When he came to others, he didn't see Perth.

"Where is Perth?" It was the first question he asked Marc.

"He is in the car," Marc replied, annoyed.

"Let's go," Pawin said.

As like the last time Chimon sat beside Perth. He doesn't have the courage to talk with Perth after last night. He doesn't even have the courage to look at him, but he pulls all the cottage together that he has and looks at Perth. Perth is facing towards the window, closing his eyes, earphones on ears. Chimon felt sad as he thought that Perth was ignoring him because of his confession. He holds his tears that's are hiding behind his sunglasses.

"Ai Chimon," Marc called his best friend.

"What?" Chimon said, trying his full heat not to let Marc understand that he his crying.

"Why are you wearing glasses?" Marc asked confusedly.

"Yes, we are in car, then why?" Pawin asked, agreed with Marc.

"Just want to. Why do you care? Mind you own business"

"Aww. Why are you so rude?" Marc said and didn't ask any further. The whole journey was quite especially for Perthchimon. Chimon, who is eventually broke inside, tries not to let anyone understand that. When they reach their home, Chimon get out first and get into his own car, which lead to his house. He left without bid his bye. Marc and Pawin left confused when Perth also left without bid his bye.

"What happened to them?" Pawin asked, confused.

"Maybe had a fight, na," Marc replied.

"Okh. Then see you tomorrow at school"

"Hmm. Bye"
.
.
.
At Chimon

Chimon enters the house and notices his parents and brothers are having chitchat.

"Aww nong, you back?" Winny said as he noticed his youngest brother.

"Sawadee," Chimon replied and went to his Pa. He hugged Gun tightly.

"What happened? Miss me?" Gun asked, confused when he saw his son hugging him tightly.

Chimon's tear starts to fall as he remembers about Perth. He holds Gun more tight and starts to cry.

"What happened, baby? Why are you crying?" Gun asked while rubbing his back.

"Pa. Am I ugly? Am I not capable of being loved? Am I bad or something?" Chimon asked between his sobs.

"Who told you this?" Gun asked with full of tears in his eyes. Mix came to him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You know nong? You are better than many people. You are good at studying, at sports even good at household work. So you are better than anyone many people. No, you are the best, " Mix said, trying to console his brother.

"Chai, Hia is right, Mon," Winny agreed with Mix.

"Who said this to you?" After a long silence, Off talked.