Nine

Chimon pov.

"Hiaaaaaaa" I called them very loudly that the whole world can hear.

"Why are you screaming?" Hia Winny said with coming along with Hia Mix. He is dressed up well. May be going out.

"Do you know who is Perth?" I asked

"Yess." They both answered.

"How?"

"He is P'Earth's couisn" Hia Mix said.

"Aww. You didn't tell me"

"Why are you asking?"

I remember he is P'Ohm's couisn and Hia Earth is P'Ohm's brother while coming back and talking with P'Non."

"Oh."

"Yess. Now you better go and study" Hia Winny ordered me. How he dare to do that.

"Hia doesn't Love Mon at all"

"Yeah. That's true" Hia winny said and rolled his eyes.

"Hey don't tease him" Hia Mix protest.

"Oh. I am going out tonight" I inform them.

"Where? When? Why?" Hia Mix asked a bit surprised.

"Why should I tell you?" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Moooooon" Hia Mix get mad.

"Hoi! I am going to study with Perth at 9"

"Why at 9? Can't you go in afternoon?"

"No. Why can't I go at 9?" I said whinily.

"You are not going"

"Wait when you become so close to your bully?" Hia winny ask.

"Bully?" Hia Mix is little surprised as he don't know anout me and Perth.

"Nothing" Hia Winny say.

I am about to say something before that I hear my dads voice.

"Why are you scolding my princess?"

"Dad" I run to him and hug him tightly.

"Dad I have to go to my friend tonight"

"Ok. Then go" I hear my Pa.

"But Pa" Hia winny try to protest.

"You better be quite. He is more better than you two when you were at his age" My pa replied.

"That's why we are stoping him" Hia Mix said.

"Winny aren't you going to meet my future son in law?" Dad said and Hia Winny look at his watch.

"Ai Shiaa. I am late. Swadee Khab tokkhun." Hia Winny run out of the house. As he left Hia Mix also left to his room.

"Mon. Are you coming back tonight?" Dad asked.

"Don't know na Dad. Depened on Perth and study."

"Oh. Ok. We are going out tomorrow"

"Where?"

"London"

"My little princess go get some rest" Pa said and I hug both them as good bye if I don't get the change to do that and left to my room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At------------------night----------------

Chimon came to the place Perth told him by a short text. He look around and see some houses. He is douting that Perth called him to his house. But what most bothering him that is why he is doing this. He still can't understand his true feelings.

"Ai. Chiii. What are you thinking?"  A voice called out Chimon's name making chimon look at the owner of the voice.

"Oh! Nothing." He teplied with a shy smile.

"Did you wait long?" Perth asked bit worried if he make the boy wait longer.

"No no just came" Chimon hurridly answer so the boy don't misunderstamd him."Did we going to your house?"

"Yes."

"But. Why? I don't want to go there"

"Oh. Look no one is home now. My parents are out for work."

"Taking oppurtunaty of staying alone?" Chimon said while walking towards Perth's house. After hearing him Perth just smile a little. They sat on the bed in Perth's bedroom.

"Okh. I want to talk about something"

"Spill that out" Chimon replied while laying down. Perth also lay down facing the seling he started.

"First. Don't tell anyone about us. Second anyone between us gain any feelings towards each other more than friend we will tell each other and stop it right away"

"Is it rules?" I asked bit surprised.

"No not rules just don't want anything complecated and also don't want to play with your either my feelings" The boy said what was in his mind. Chimon face to him.

"Do you call me here to say that?" Chimon asked to be comfirmed.

"Why? Miss me or want me?" Perth asked teasingly.

"What miss, want huh?" Chimon said trying to act cool. Perth didn't said any further he pull chimon closer by his waist and lightly palced a peack on his lips. They look at each other and both pulled closer to kiss.

Perth start to kiss him lightly but Chimon don't want it light anyone. He bite Perth's lips causing him let a little moan in his own throat. A little smile get visible in Chimon's mouth while kissing in satisfaction. Perth broke the kiss and look at Chimon in hungry eyes. Which eyes Chimon don't want to get calm. Perth slowly removed his clothes leaving in boxer.

"Want me to help you?" Perth asked Chimon to tease him about the last time. Without reply him Chimon sat and removed his clothes he also just in boxer. 

"You know that you are smaller than me" Perth again tease Chimon causing Chimon mad.

"Let me fuck you then you will get if I am small or not" Chimon said in a furious voice while getting up in bed. Perth smirked and get top on him. He slightly kiss Chimon's neck. Then slowly suck it leave a mark causing Chimon moan softly 

"Um~~.umm~pe~~rth~~." Perth move his hand while kissing him to remove his boxer. after remove his he took off Chimon's. Chimon look at Perth's hot stick his eyes got widen. Chimon can imagine what is waiting for him. Perth took some lube then separate Chimon's legs. He used the lube in Chimon's love canel. 

"Want warm up?" Perth asked to be sure if Chimon is ready to take his erection or not.

"No need" Chimon replied with a soft smile cause Perth insert him without any warm up.

"Ah~~Ah~UM..um Pe~~Perth" Chimon shouted hoarsly in pain but also in satisfaction. As Perth moved he moan more loud. The movement made a good feelings between them which no one know how to describe. Chimon grip the bed sheet and bite his lips not to moan.

"Don't bite your lips let the feelings get out" Perth said to the small boy making him feel more comfortable. Chimon slowly leave the grip from the bed sheet and hold Perth's shoulder as a support. Both start to sweat even in the lowest temperature of air conditioning. Chimon's al sweaty body make Perth want him more. Perth having the pleasure of sucking Chimon's chest forgetting Chimon the earlier pain. 

After 2 round Perth lay on Chimon's chest.

"Chii one more time" Perth said while playing with Chimon's nipple.

"Dream on. I will not able to walk tomorrow"

"Just one more na. Na na na"

"No way Perth just sleep" Chimon said and push Perth to bed. Perth sighed in defeat and warp his hand around Chimon.