Eighteen

Pawin pov.

I have never felt so good in these last few years. I feel like home here. Mae is so good. I can't help myself but cry.

"Hey Win, why are you crying, luk?" Mea asked, making me cry more hard. She hugged me and lightly rubbed my back.

"Why are you crying?"

"I am.. Just... happy and I miss my mae, " I said between my sobs.

"Miss your mae?" Mae asked, confused.

"It's a long story. I will tell  you later, na mae," Marc said.

"Okh. Ok, I don't know why you miss your mae or whatever the reason you are crying for just remember I am here ok. I am, your mae is here for you now don't cry"

I stop crying after a little bit, and three of us start our movie again to light up our mood. After the movie finished me and Marc headed to his room. We both lay down while facing the selling.

"Thanks for today. Thanks for taking care of me. Thanks for that day. You save me from P'Mek. Thanks for that day, you comforted me cause I had a nightmare. Thanks for trusting me. I even know what happened with me. Thanks for letting me meet your mae. Thanks for everything, " I said in one breath.

"Hoi hoi slow down. I am not running away."

"But thanks na"

"It's alright. Thanks to you that you agreed to stay over tonight. I saw mae this happy after a long time na. You just make me realize how much she misses me and Dad. Thanks to you. "

"Then let me stay here forever," I said teasingly.

"Ai sat. I don't want to fight with you every day and get beat up by mae. She just loves you more than me now, I think, " He said, and both we start to laugh. I miss this type of smile a lot. I just laugh with Perth. Now, here is Marc I am laughing with. He makes me feel like home a safe place.

"Thanks for coming to my life and making me feel safe. I am sorry for everything I did earlier." I said with a soft smile. He stares at me for some seconds and then comes closer. Suddenly, I feel a pair of lips on mine. His lips melt with mine properly. I can't resist but kiss him back. His hand slowly warp around my waist.

Marc pov.

I can't think of anything without his lips when he was thanking me. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I slowly get closer and connect our lips. Soon, I feel he replied to me. I warp my hand around his waist. His waist is just so small as I thought. It fits perfectly in my arms. I pull him closer. Our eyes get closed as the kiss gone more patinate. We partied from each other.

"Umm... I" I try to say something but don't know what yo say

"Don't speak. I know we need time to understand what is happening and what we want, so just give it some time. "

"What if I say I want to date you?"

"I don't know,"

"Then will you like to date me and give me a chance to make you mine?"

He stayed quiet for sometimes and spoke.

"I will give you a chance I one condition if you take me here every weekend," He said and smirked.

"You better live here with mae. I will leave the house you don't have to date me," I said and pouted.

"Aww. Are you sulking? I just teased you. " He said, then peck on my lips several times. I hugged him and he hugged me back. 

"Can I kiss you?" I asked him, and he replied with a kiss. we fall asleep while cuddling.

Next day

Marc's mae come to their room to call them for breakfast. She entered the room and found the boys sleeping while cuddling. She smile at them and leave them like that. She just don't want to disturb them. she is happy for his son and also happy to get to know Pawin. 

Pawin wakes up and smiles in happiness. He lightly pushes Marc, which makes him awake.

"Sorry," Pawin said with a soft smile. marc look at him then steal a kiss from Pawin that make Pawin shy and punch him lightly. Marc giggled in Pawin's shyness. 

"Wake up, we have a lot of things to do," Pawin said

"What are those?" Marc asked, confused.

"Our exam is starting from next month. Don't forget that."

"I will not,"

"So get up, we have to study. Chimon wants a group study"

"He just wants to meet his boyfriend," Marc said, trying to close his eyes again.

"Wake uppppp, Marc," Pawin said when he realized that Marc was again hugging him for sleep.

.

.

.

"Hey puean," Pawin waved towards Perth and Chimon.

"Hi. Are you alright? Marc, you haven't done anything to him, right?" Perth aske teasingly.

"Hey Tanapon He is not like you," Chimon said, defending his best friend

"I will be jealous if you defend him like that," Perth said with a pout

"tanapon? Calling him by his last name. hmmemm" Pawin tease Chimon

"Why do you have a problem?" Perth asked

"No, no problem."

"Then let's start studying," Chimon said

After a few days

"Perth focus," Chimon yelled at his boyfriend, who was not paying attention to his study. The exam is in two days and he is not serious at all.

"I am focusing on my faen," Perth said seductively.

"How can you do a great result without study?" Chimon asked, confused.

"Cause I am intelligent," Perth said with full confidence.

"Okh, okh now study and don't stare at me. You distract me. " Chimon said annoyingly.

"But I don't want to study anymore. I want my faen in my arms. " Perth hug Chimon.

"Tanapon," Chimon again yelled.

"I have to study and also I have some work tomorrow I need my body ok?"  Chimon said.

"But I want you," Perth started to whine.

"Whine as much as you want. I am not giving up. Wait until the exam is finished. "

"What two whole weeks? I will be dead, " Perth replied

"Go and jerk off," Chimon said.

"No, I want your body," Perth said in a deep voice.

"What the hell, Tanapon! Why are you like this?" Chimon, get irritated.

"You don't love me," Perth whined.

"Really Tanapon?"

"I need you, na. Please, just tonight, I will wait for the next two weeks, but tonight, please. " This time, the boy makes the puppy eyes, which is the most weak point for his boyfriend.

"Don't make those eyes,"

"Na na na"

"Urrr. Just be gentle." Chimon gives up knowing that he also needs him.

"You are the best,"

"Now I am best and back then I was the one who didn't love y..." Perth cut his boyfriend by connecting their lips. He can do this before. He knows if he starts, then Chimon will not get back, but still, he wants to argue about it. He wanted me to whine want to make his boyfriend give up.