Seven

Marc Pov.

I came back to my room after walking in the hotel garden. I saw Pawin was sleeping like a baby hugging a bluster. I went to the bed straight and looked at him. He was sleeping like a kitten. I can't believe this boy can be so much aggressive. Not after a few seconds, I notice he is breathing heavily. He starts to breathe more fast as he is losing his every breath.

"Please, Phi, leave me. Don't do this with me. Pkease Phi. P'Mek, leave me." I hear his craked voice. He is having a nightmare??!??"Phi, don't do this, na. Please. I am begging. Please. Please."

I called him, but he didn't wake up, so I gestured for him to sit and hug him and caressed his back lightly. He slowly calms down. And look at me with a lot of tears in his eyes. I handed him a glass of water.

"Are you all right?"

"Hmm." He mumble.

"Then go back to sleep,"

He handed the glass back to me and lay down facing the side where I was going to sleep. I lay down and stared at him for some time, thinking what he dreamed about. I will ask him a letter. I closed my eyes. After some time, I felt something touching my chest. I opened my eyes and saw that Pawin came closer and his head his touching my chest and his whole body touching my body. His legs are warp a little bit touching his chest like how a kid sleeps. I can't help smiling. I don't know what to do, and I also don't want to wake him up, so I sleep like that.
.
.
--------------Morning------------after-------------

Pawin pov.

I wake up from a peaceful sleep. I don't know how I was able to have peaceful sleep atfer a really long time. As I wake up, I feel heavy arms around my waist. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Marc is cuddling me. I remember how he comforted me last night. Ok I am geatfull for that. I slowly relise myself from his light grip, trying not to wake him up. But I failed.

"Sorry. I wake you, " I said, sorry cause because of him I was able to sleep last night.

"Are you for real?" I heard the soft morning voice of him asking me in shoked.

"Why? What do you mean?" I asked courioisly.

"I mean saying sorry to me at the early morning?"

"Oh! I don't want to, but take it as a thank you for last night, "

"Ok. Ok. Btw what you dreamed last night?"

"None of your concern," I replied to his question in a rude expression cause I didn't want to tell him the reason and why should I tell him he is not my friend or someone close. He didn't say anything, just I saw him smirk. What's this behaviour. I think he is going to argue.

I went to the bathroom without any more talking.

Chimon pov.

I get up from sleep. My full body is aching. What the fuck! Why it's aching so bad. I look at myself and found me naked. Why am I naked? Did Perth......? What happened last night? I try yo remember.

AI SHIA....

What the fuck I did? What should I do now. I look around to found Perth he is standing infront of the window just wearing his boxer. I didn't say anything as I am upset at myself also asshemed for my earliar behaviour. I staightly went to the bathroom and get clean. I came back and saw no one is in room. Where is he now? I get dressed and about to open the door but before I could the door opened and Perth come inside.

"Are you going somewhere?" Perth asked very softly. Aww. I never expect this from him.

"Umm.. I am..  going to eat" I am bit hesetaiting to talk with him. I am so embaressed.

"No need. I take food. Come and eat you might take medecine" He said and start to dish the foods. I don't know what to say so I sit with him to eat.

"I know you are feeling akward" Perth said. How does he know?

"Um.. not that..." I try to explane myself.

"It's ok. You don't have to worry. I am not going to bully you anymore. As what happened last night was also my fault. So let's be friends na"

"Friends?" I am not sure if he talking about just frined after spending two nights with me.

"Um. Um... Can we be friends with benefit?"

What? Friends with benefit? Should we?

"Let's try?" I said.

"Sure. Finish the food and here is your medecine. I am going to take a shower."

"Ok"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the trip finished.

At school.

For the last day Perth and Chimon didn't meet each other. Also Chimon is still confused why he said yes about being his frineds with benefit.

Today Chimon enter the class room without checking. He even didn't let Marc to check. He want to test if Perth is aware of his words. And he proved right there is no trap like the other times even Perth didn't said a word to him. They went to their sit but the class president spoke out.

"Hey Chimon Marc can you please sit next to Perth and Pawin there will be a project so I want to sit with my feiends there"

"But Yim you know right I don't sit in too much light and also Chimon is not going to sit at the last seat" Marc said in protest.

"Please after all you have to work with them na" The boy said gesturing in request.

"Okh. Marc let's sit just a day right?" Chimon said and went to the seat. As he went there Perth leave his seat for Chimon as everyone know Chimon like to sit beside the window and he sit beside him. Marc Who want a dark place sit beside Pawin cause there is no extra light. Pawin and Perth are in the middle separeting the other best frineds.

The class started. The teacher finished role calling and start to talk about the project.

Ting! Ting! The bell rang and the class dismised. Everyone is ready for their next class. The teacher enter and everyone greeted him. The class started.

Msrc is not paying any attention to class. He is busy to play games while Pawin was busy to read some novels. When Chimon was giving his full attentiom to the theacher's word. Perth who was playing with his pen and flip the pen out of the brench. He try to pick that up and without understanding he placed his hand on Chimon's Lap.

Chimon look at him in shocked. While Perth is totaly unaware why he is looking at him.

"What the hell why are you looking at me?" Perth asked tottaly being confused.

Without answering him Chimon placed his hand on Perth's realising Perth his hand's placement. Perth quickly snap his hand back.

"Sorry" Perth said and look at the teacher who was fondly looking at them.