Eight.

The teacher is foundly looking at Them.

"Get out from my class, you four," the teacher said out of nowhere. He doesn't like Perth from the start of this semester as well as Pawin. When he saw Perth and Chimon was talking and the rest two weren't paying attention, he got fourious.

The four look at him in confusion. Don't know what to do or whom he was talking to.

"I am talking to you. Perth Pawin Chimon Marc, " the teacher made everyone aware of what he was talking about.

"But why?" Chimon asked confusedly.

"Cause you are not paying attention to my class also disturbing the others"

Chimon was about to say sonething more, but Perth grabbed his hand. He leaves his hand and walks outside of the room. As well, Pawin follows him. So there is no other option for the rest two they also get out from the classroom.

Without any conversation, they stand still in front of the classroom. After a little time, Chimon said.

"My leg starts to ache,"

"Too much weak," Pawin said.

"Ai sat Pawin," Marc said angrily as like he wanted to beat him.

"Stop it. It's better if we go to the library without standing here. That bustard will not let us in, " Perth advised them, which Pawin agreed. "Chimon, what's about you. Don't want to stand here, right? Then let's go, "

"I think we should wait a little longer," Chimon said while looking at the classroom.

"I don't think so, Chii. Let's go to the library, " Marc agreed with Perth.

They went to the library. They sit with some books. Chimon was reading some notes which he made by himself. Marc on his phone studying on internet. Pawin starts to look for a book that he wants to read for a long time. Perth is doing nothing. Walking around and staring at Chimon.

Perth came and sat with Chimon.

"Do you need anything?" Chimon asked Perth, who is now staring at him blankly.

"Umm. No. Just feeling bored, "

"Oh! How can I help you then?" Chimon asks in concern.

"Um. Talk with me a little bit. "

"About what?"

"We are friends, right? Then we should know about each other?" Perth, ask a bit hesitation.

"Yeah. Sure. Then tell about your family. I mean, who is in your family?" Chimon asks with a soft smile.

"Okh. In my family, there is just Dad and Pa.

"There is no you?" Chimon asked teasingly.

"There is you always try to find some logic."

"Cause I am best,"

"Yeah. Yeah. You are best in acting. No can say you are the son of a mafia. "

Chimon started to panic when Perth talked about his identity loud. He didn't think too much before covering Perth's mouth by his palm.

"Shhh. Don't speak loud. " Chimon forgot that he is still covering Perth's mouth. Without making him realise, Perth licks his palm.

"Ai shiaa! Ai sat. "

"He hehe." Perth starts to laugh. Chimon rolled his eyes and again started to talk about each other.

Marc, who noticed Pawin, is not with them, not even around he start to look for him. He doesn't think much about why he is caring about him, but he feels that he should look for him. Marc noticed that Pawin was trying to find something. He stands a far while staring at Pawin blankly. Soon, Pawin noticed him.

"What?" Pawin asks, raising his one eye brow.

"Aaa. Huh?" Marc starts to panic.

"I asked what? Why are you looking at me?"

"Who said I am looking at you? There's nothing to look at you."

"Whatever." Pawin replied and started to find the book again.

"What are you looking for?" Marc asked, causing Pawin to shoked.

"Ummm. I am looking for a book about basketball. I saw that yesterday. "

Marc took a book from the bookself.

"You mean this?"

"Chai," Pawin said and was about to take that, but Marc raised his hand.

"What? Give that"

"Why should I give that to you? I am also a basketball player, so I also need that"

"Please. Na. Marc, give that to me, " Pawin said in a whiny voice, making Marc melt, but he didn't show that.

"Then give something return,"

"What?

"Buy me snacks. Let's go, " Marc said while turning back.

"Now?"

"Chai khab. It's almost the time of lunch. Oh yeah. You can buy me lunch. That's better, " Marc replied and started to walk. Pawin has no other option without following him. He can buy the book still that one is a special edition which he didn't found any where.

At--------------canteen---------------

Perth and Chimon came along with Marcpawin. They took their lunch and sat for eat.

"Oh! Chimon can w.....e.e. meet.......?" Perth asked a bit, hesitate.

"To...nig...ght?" Chimon asked back he wasn't sure what Perth was talking about.

"Ummm. Hmm"

"Ummm.......O....okh," Chimon said slyly, known what Perth is talking about.

"When you become this close?" Marc and Pawin asked at the same time after realising that their conversation is different than other times

"Why do you care?" Perth replied without any emotion. So no one asked any further.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the school

Marc pov.

I came along with Chi as usual. We stopped at the parking lot and then bid our goodbye. He left, and I started to walk back to the basketball coart. As I reached the coart I went to the change room. Why is the door close? Is it locked? I become schoked to see the door close, but the door is not locked. I entered the room and saw a familiar face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I am also in this club. Forget that?" Pawin replied," Then the thing I noticed is that he was not wearing any shirt. He is half naked.

"Okh, then be ready for a match with me," I said with a smirk and left the room after putting his bag in his closest. I again look at pawin and smirk.

Pawin pov.

I don't know why he again turned back to show me his smirk. I took my change and just realized I am not wearing any shirts. Ai Shiaa, that's why he was smirking. I cheeks got red out of the blue. Why I am blusing, huh? It's not that We never saw each other like this. We usually change clothes together, right? I saw everyone in this club without a shirt they also saw me then why I am blusing so bad? Why I am even shy?