Eleven

Pawin is reading his book while listening to the song. Marc is also bussy at his phone. Suddenly, Marc felt something on his shoulder. He realised that Pawin was sleeping on his shoulder. He tried to push him but stopped. He looked at him and how peacefully and comfortly Pawin was sleeping. He didn't dare to make this cute face to turn into an angry bird, so he let the boy sleep on his shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the resort.

They reached at the resort. Perthchimon gets out first. Marc still doesn't want to bother Pawin, but he has no choice.

"Hey meung," Marc shakes Pawin a little.

"Huh?" Pawin replied while trying to open his eyes. He looked at Marc and noticed he was sleeping on his shoulder. He quickly turns back. "Have we reached?"

"Chai," Marc said while geeting off from the car.

"Let's go inside, na," Perth said as everyone followed him. They went to the receptionist.

"Umm, sawadee khab. I am Tanapon Siraphop. I think my brother booked room for us." Perth asked the receptionist.

"Oh. Yeah. Here is the key. Happy stay"

"Oh. Thank you. "

"Mostly welcome"

The receptionist handed Perth two room keyes. Perth didn't notice that it was two, not four, and came back to his friends.

"Hey. Why are it two?" Marc asked.

"I don't know she gave me two."

"It's ok na I can share my room with Perth, isn't it Perth?" Pawin asked Perth.

"Yeah, we can, but I am going to share my room with Chimon," Perth replied without any hesitation and handed a key to marc."Ok then, don't fight over something you two and Chimon lets go," Perth said, grabbing Chimon's hand and heading to their room.

"What the hell?" Pawin almost shout.

"Hoi. Don't scream, " Marc said and went towards his room.

"How can Perth do this to me? I am not going to share my room with him. " Pawin mumbles to himself while walking.

---------------------Perthchimon------------------

Perth Chimon enters the room, and Chimon throws himself on bed.

"Are you tired?" Perth, ask sit beside him

"No."

"Okh. Then I will take a shower first. "

"Okh. Perth"

"Khab," Perth replied while taking his clothes.

"Are we going to interview the vilkagers today?" Chimon asked and sat down.

"Umm. Mai na. We will meet them tomorrow and have a tour of the village. Why?"

"No, just asking. " '

Accually I don't like silence and I don't know what to say' Chimon keeps this word to himself.

"Oh. Ok." Perth replied casually.

"Oh! Do we have any guide?"

"Yes. P'Prem, he is our guide. You might know him, right?"

"Yeah. He is P'Boun's husbend. " Boun is Off's friend's son.

Their conversation stop there as Perth get into the bathroom. "Aaaaaaaaa." A shout came from the bathroom, causing Chimon startled. Perth gets out of the batroom and hugs Chimon.

"Hey. What happened?" Chimon asked confussedly.

"S...s.pi.....der," Perth said, scared. Chimon starts to laugh as he hears Perth. 'He is afraid of spiders in this age.

"Don't laugh," Perth said and left Chimon.

"You are afraid of spiders? I even wasn't afraid when I was a little kid, " Chimon said and started to laugh harder.

"Awww. Don't laugh or I will eat you, " Perth said.

Chimon tries not to laugh. But failed.

"You didn't hear na. I am serious. "

"Okh. Ok. I will stop..Haha. "

--------------------At MarcWin--------------------

"Why does this room have one bed?" Pawin shouted as he noticed that their room had just one bed. Of course, each room has a single bed as this hotel is specially made for couples.

"Why are you screaming. The other will complane, " Marc said, annoyed.

"I don't care. I can't sleep with you in one bed. What if... ?"

"What if? Oh! You think I will do something to you. Then sorry na you are not my type, " Marc said more irritate.

"Yeah, yeah, you are neither my type. Till I don't want to share the bed with you. " 'Not even the room. I will have a nightmare again and you will ask. What if I said something in my sleep' Pawin thought and sat on the bed.

"Then sleep in the sofa," Marc said push Pawin.

"Why should I?" Pawin push him back

"Cause you don't want to share, not me." The fight start between them, like some kidds pushing each other for a place.

"ARGHHRGH" Pawin shout. "Ok, stop it,"

"Why now? Don't want the bed?" Marc said teasingly.

"Just share it." Pawin said, annoyed and left to the bathroom.

'He is too much childish. This was the first time I saw him defeated. I can't deny that he is cute when he fights with me like a kiddo' Marc thinks to himself and chuckles to remember Pawin's face after admited defeat. Without his realising, he started to feel good towards Pawin. And he doesn't even have a clue.

---------------After the breakfast-----------------

The four of them went to visit the village. The first thing they did was meet Prem. Prem was waiting for them in front of a house that looked like a temple.

"Swadee khab," four of them greeted together, causing Prem to laugh.

"Swadee khab. Are all good? Have you had any problem to reach here?" Prem asked the boys.

"No, Phi. No problem, but the mountain is too high, " Chimon said with a little pout.

"You are still cute as I saw you last time," Prem said without any hesitation and pinch Chimon's nose. A hot glaze was coming from the side of Chimon. The one who owns the fire staring even doesn't know that he was jealous.

"Umm. Ok, so we can start visiting?" Perth asked straightly and started to walk.

"What's the matter with him?" Marc asked.

"Who knows?" Pawin and Chimon replied together and also started to walk. They both don't know when they become friends, but now Pawin is a little comfortable with Chimon, the same as Chimon. The one who knows what happened that is Prem. He chuckles at his younger's behaviour and then makes a call.

"Hey. Terak, where are you? Come fast, your brothers are too chaotic. "

//Khab//

They five of them came to the village chief home. They greeted each other and talked about some work when someone appeared and hugged Prem. Ne one has to ask who it is cause everyone knows Boun.

"Swadee P'Boun," the youngers greeted him.

"Swadee khab." Boun is still hugging his husband, causing Chimon to tease him.

"Phi, leave my brother in law, please, or he will die,"

"Oho. Too care for brother in law huh? Not for brother, " Boun said.

"Who will care for you, Phi?" Perth said while hugging him.

"You bitches be quite. How is everyone in your family?"

"Good"

The conversation goes on and they visit almost half of the village gather a lot of information about mountain village life.