part 11

Dr Annabelle

Valentina held her head high as her father sat down. She gave herself a pep talk and then told herself she was going to be strong for this. I loved drama so I was looking forward to Valentina and her father's talk.

"Good afternoon Dr Annabelle.. hello Valentina" George greeted with a smile he did not receive back from both of us

"Hello George. I only called you here because Valentina wanted to talk to you. I am adding an hour for the both of you to talk" i stood up but Valentina looked at me with panic in her eyes.

"Please stay." She was so vulnerable with me. I liked that.

Uh no Annabelle stop thinking about that

"George...I wanted to see you so you can give me some answers " Valentina bravely said.

He was taken back by his name coming out of his own daughter's mouth but he still nodded.

"Why did you send me to live with mom" Valentina asked getting right to the point.

"Uh..I..well Rachel did not want any kids so I had to send you to her" George looked down in shame.

"When I was calling, did you know or you ignored me?" Was Valentina's next question.

He swallowed and cleared his throat.

"I knew but it was causing problems in my marriage i had to cut you off" The old man admitted.

"That's your excuse? You send me away with a psychotic woman and left me there because I was causing problems in your marriage?" She raised her voice but it did not crack one bit.

Proud of you love

I really really needed to stop thinking about Valentinathat way. I was going to fix it by paying her therapy sessions with another doctor. She was already having dirty thoughts about me. I ignored that stage with Ashley but i was not gonna repeat my mistake.

Ashley checked me out a lot of times. She would get distracted looking at me with eyes that displayed pure lust and I would ignore it. Today I saw Ashley in Valentina and it was a warning to get Valentina away from me before its too early.

"I did not think she was going to hurt you i swear..." George tried to explain but Valentina just lost it.

"Shut the fuck up. You left me with a monster and you are telling me you did not think it was gonna feed on me? How could you dad? I was your daughter! I was fucking 8. I was alone and scared. Do you know what i would tell myself to stop crying? I would say to myself,
Don't cry Valentina dad is gonna come and save you.
Don't worry Valentina daddy loves you
Don't worry Valentina, daddy will get you out of here!"

Her tears were close but she held them in.

"You did not love me. You never wanted me. So you are going do something to set me free George " she crossed her legs and looked at me in the eyes as if she was getting courage from me.

"I'm so sorry Valentina. I am sorry" George pleaded to his daughter.

"I want to be emancipated" Valentina announced.

Wow

"Valentina please, don't say that. You are my daughter" George said in panic.

"Do you know who gave me those drugs they found in my system? Your precious wife, Rachel"

"Valentina..." The Father spoke in a careful tone. It was shameful to realize George knew his wife gave Valentina those drugs.

"And you knew" Valentina said in shock.