part 13

️⚠️WARNING⚠️: MENTION OF SA

10 reasons why I can't be involved with Valentina in a romantic way:

Reason number 1; she was my patient

Reason number 2; 11 years age gap

Reason number 3; her mental health

Reason number 4; I'm very difficult to be with

Reason number 5; she was George's daughter

Reason number 6; my mental stability

Reason number 7; I....

Okay so maybe not exactly 10 reasons yet but I would be thinking. I was going crazy.

The last time I felt like this was when i was pregnant and craving for blueberries nonstop. So to say i missed Valentina was an understatement. I was a lonely bitch at lunch.

How long had it been since I transferred her?

84 hours

It was almost lunch and I listened at the door like a mad person because I did not believe i did that to her. How could I give up the only person I have found attractive after 6 years?

Why after 6years?

Why her?

Why a patient?

She liked me for the wrong reasons just like my other patients. She liked me because I understood her mind

Yes

She did not really like me but my smart mind that made her feel better everytime she was falling apart

She looked so beautiful when she cried.

I'm fucked up.

So I ignored my mind and spent my day focused on work. When it was around 6pm i called Marilyn to come in.

I had stopped myself the previous days but I had to know how Valentina was handling the transfer. If she was not okay, I would take my baby back in a heartbeat.

"So how is Valentina doing?" I kept myself stern to hide my worry for the young patient.

"You are asking as her psychiatrist or the woman who likes her?" Marilyn pryed looking at me for an honest answer.

"I don't know what you are talking about. So how is she?" I lied through my perfect teeth.

"She is okay. I am truly impressed by her because that girl adapted so fast unlike your other patients. Seems like her new psychiatrist is funny too"

But she is mine and only mine...

"Oh thank god. I was so worried. Thank you " I faked a smile.

"It's not a crime to like someone. If she is worth it then take a fall" Marilyn advised earning a blank look from me.

"I'm a psychiatrist Marilyn, those lines don't work on me"

She laughed walking out and i ignored the jabbing feeling in my chest. My heart was throwing a tantrum and I did not understand what it wanted from me.

Bro I just checked on her, fucking stop it.

I ignored it and left work. I had been ignoring my grandmother after the weird dinner i had with her that led her to confess she did not like the fact that I was successful and her kids were not. Her kids were angry at her because she raised me better than them