CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER

VALKARIE PALACE

HELENA'S ROOM

[OH, YOU ARE BACK... YOU'VE GOT COMPANY.]

Alpha said after Helena opened her eyes.

"...yeah, I sensed her mana,"

Helena said as she looks down to see a giant wolf lying asleep beside her.

"I guess it's a full moon, huh?"

Helena said as she ran her hand through Grace's luscious fur. unlike in other werewolf stories, where a werewolf could only transform when it's a full moon. Grace was different. She has the ability to transform whenever she wants, and the full moon increased her strength tenfold.

But, with this ability, came a small drawback. Whenever the full moon comes about, Grace's strength increases but she also loses all ration and follows her primal instinct. Which is to protect Helena.

"Hehe, I can't wait to see her embarrassed expression when morning comes,"

Helena said while laughing with a lewd expression.

[OR YOU JUST LIKE SEEING HER NAKED WHEN SHE GOES BACK TO HER HUMAN FORM.]

Alpha said in a judgemental tone.

"What... what are you talking about? I don't enjoy seeing the embarrassed expression of a naked woman early in the morning, and I also never imagined grabbing her boobs and planting my face between them... Ha-haha."

With a guilty smile on her face, Helena denies Alpha's Insinuation.

[... ¬_¬.. Whatever you say.]

Alpha said.

"Ahem... let's focus on something more important than boobs..."

Helena said, after calming her perverted thoughts.

"It's been a while since have checked my stats... let's see how strong I have become in the past six months."

Helena said in an anticipating tone. In the last six months, Helena spent most of her time doing two things.

The first thing she focused on was accumulating knowledge. Since Ella was gone, Helena had to study up on all the information about the empire and the world around it. And With the help of the 'Dark Knight Guild', under her command, she was able to obtain books on the history, geography, tradition, and religion of every kingdom and Empire on the continent.

And the second thing she spent most of her time doing was developing her universe, which is the major source of acquiring universal points.

[DING]

[NAME]: HELENA VON MERULA

[SEX]: FEMALE

[AGE]: 7

[RACE]: GOD

[HP]: 43000 [STR] 41600 [QI ATTACK]: 41800

[INTELIGENCE]: 41200 [UNIVERSAL QI]: 500MY [CHARM]: 41200 [LUCK]: 41500

[DEFENCE]: 42501 [STAMINA]: 40715 [AGILITY]: 40625

[undistributed Universal point: 2507005025.]

"Heh..."

Helena smiled after seeing the large number of universal points she had accumulated over the past six months.

"Alpha... according to my present stats, how do I fare against the emperor?"

Helena asked.

[THE HOST IS CURRENTLY AT THE ENTRY STAGE OF 'GREAT GRANDMASTER REALM'. WHICH IS EQUIVALENT TO THE 7TH CLASS AURA USER. YOU ARE BOTH ON THE SAME LEVEL, BUT THERE IS STILL A STRENGTH AND EXPERIENCE GAP BETWEEN YOU AND THE EMPEROR. ]