𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄

Seoul, South Korea, 21:30 pm, June 20th, 2023

Wooyoung sighed softly as he leaned into his chair, a blanket thrown over his lap to keep him warm. It was a good thing he made a reservation for a private jet, he could enjoy the peace with no screaming children or old people complaining about how the younger generations can't do anything right.

Technically his firm made the reservation but he'll take the credit anyway. Those assholes would be buried beneath the Earth's ground if he didn't have a great amount of patience. Unlike Yeosang, his childhood best friend, who had an infinite amount of patience. Mingi had it too but Wooyoung and Hongjoong? They could never unless they got really angry.

He met Yeosang when he was just eight years old at a playground, noticing how the older kids from the upper classes were bullying him for being quiet and calm unlike them who always threw tantrums when things didn't go their way and gushed about how much they have. Thus eight year old Wooyoung stood up from his mom's lap and sprinted towards the poor, crashing into one of the kids and protecting Yeosang with his entire tiny body.

His mom was extremely worried and horrified but helped along and scolded the older kids who just looked at her in fear. Ms. Jung knew the exact words to use as she was a teacher in Wooyoung's school that he went to.

Worried about his friend, Wooyoung asked his mom to help him. With a soft smile, the older woman led them back home, striking a conversation with Yeosang's parents who found the older woman quite pleasant to converse with. Ms. Jung treated Yeosang's injuries and comforted the boy, letting him know that it's okay to strike back sometimes but not always.

Eight year old Wooyoung just watched his friend with a huge smile, glad that he made another friend who he could do homework and play with.

Through primary school, middle school and elementary school the two always stayed together, Yeosang as the introvert who only spoke when he felt like it (he was more energized when it was just the two of them) and Wooyoung the loud kid who didn't back down from a fight and always defended him with a inch of his life.

They met Hongjoong and Mingi in college as first years, the four of them automatically connecting together and hanging out every single day. Wooyoung chose to become a lawyer so he ended up signing for a law school nearby. He got his bachelor's degree pretty quickly, completed all of the exams necessary and had gotten a job just before his college graduation.

Yes this generally takes seven years to complete but Wooyoung did it within a year and half thanks to his photographic memory and the ability to learn more quickly than an average person.

He was a White Fox shifter anyway. It was in his family's genetics to adapt pretty quickly and achieve success much earlier than others.

His friends knew about his origin, often cuddling him in his fox form after stressful situations or exams. Hongjoong and Yeosang didn't initiate first but they still cuddled anyway. Mingi had no problem with it as both of them were quite affectionate.

They went separate ways after college but kept in contact, always checking in and seeing when they could go out for dinner or an activity. Wooyoung's schedule didn't allow him to go out much but he always checked in and asked what they are doing.

Coming back to the present, Wooyoung wondered what would happen if he and Yeosang went the same way. The older man was like a brother to him, sometimes a parental figure when needed or someone to keep him in check when he fucks up.

"Mr. Jung we have arrived." The captain announced through the jet's speaker.

With a smile, Wooyoung waited for the jet to land properly. His things were already packed and were in the storage room where the staff would get it out. As soon as the jet landed on the ground, Wooyoung got up from his seat and said his goodbyes to the employees.