𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓

JUNG WOOYOUNG

AND

CHOI SAN

TOGETHER WITH THEIR FAMILIES

REQUEST THE HONOR OF YOUR PRESENCE

AT THE CELEBRATION OF THEIR MARRIAGE

SATURDAY, THE TWENTIETH OF JUNE

TWO THOUSAND AND TWENTY SIX

FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE EVENING

322 SOWOL-RO, YONGSAN-GU

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA, 04347

✩.・*。≻───── ⋆✧⋆ ─────.•*。✩

Wooyoung was incredibly nervous at the moment.

He still couldn't believe he was getting married to the love of his life today.

He could feel San's nervousness through the bond too.

"I can't do this." Wooyoung whined, banging his head against the vanity desk.

Yeosang, Hongjoong and Mingi came to his room to see him before the wedding started and they were dressed quite similarly.

"Yes you can." Yeosang reassured him. "Just imagine it's you two and the rest of us don't exist."

"Easier said than done, Sangie!" Wooyoung whined again.

"Young-ah, calm down." Hongjoong said and stopped him from banging his head on the vanity desk. "It's gonna be fine. It'll be over in a blink before you know it."

Wooyoung took in a deep breath and exhaled out, repeating the process a few times. Satisfied, the four men exited the room. The three went first while Wooyoung waited for San.

San came into view, dressed in a suit just like waiting with the twins in his arms. Hansol had a 3 piece suit on while his sister had a beautiful dress that made her look like a princess she truly is.

"Look at you," Wooyoung said and held his girl in his arms, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek. "What a stunning princess."

"Gorgeous, isn't she?"

"It was a good idea to buy this one for her." Wooyoung said and San nodded with a smile.

Wooyoung looked at his son and gave him a kiss on the cheek too. "You, my boy, are the most handsome boy ever."

Hansol just giggled and hid his face in his father's neck, making both of his parents laugh. Wooyoung glanced at the clock and his eyes widened.

"Let's go." He said and the twins immediately made a run for it, not forgetting to take their baskets.

"Still nervous?" San asked him before they entered the avenue.

"Somewhat." Wooyoung admitted.

San just giggled. "I am too. Feel like I'm gonna vomit any second from nerves."

"Now that is something we can't afford to happen, now can we?"

San laughed and nodded. Wooyoung hooked his left arm over San's right elbow and held the boutique in his right hand.

"Just like we practiced, yeah?"

"Just like we practiced."

Wooyoung replied and the two entered the venue as their names were called.

Later, when the vows were done and their clans were united as one, the now married couple cut the cake with the twins and sat down.

"Mommy, can I have the strawberries?" Boa asked and Wooyoung nodded, shifting her so that she was sitting on his lap with her plate sitting in front of her.

San immediately had cut the strawberries when he heard her ask and gave them to her. Boa thanked him with a big smile and earned a kiss on the forehead, making her giggle.

"Feeling better now?" San asked him.

Wooyoung nodded and let San squeeze his hand. His eyes didn't fail to catch the gleamer of their wedding rings. "Mhm. Much better."

"Told you." San smirked and dodged the hit with a laugh. "No but seriously, better?"

Wooyoung nodded and it made San smile as he squeezed his husband's hand. He felt a tap on his cheek and looked down at his son who was pouting at him, looking very much like his father. 

"What is it, Hannie?" San asked and the two year old fox pointed at the meat across him. Realization hit San and he immediately cut the large piece into tiny ones, watching his son eat happily with a smile on his face.

After the entire wedding was finished, they said goodbyes to everyone and went on their way, taking a car to the airport where they would go to Mykonos, Greece for their honeymoon. Of course, they brought the kids with them.

Truth be told, they had a lot of fun in Greece. Wooyoung enjoyed going to the archaeology sites and learning more about the place and its history. San did too as he found it quite an interesting place to visit and learn things.

They stayed in Greece for about two months and returned in November, two weeks before Wooyoung's birthday.

Wooyoung had just put the twins down to sleep before lying down on the bed, an exhausted sigh leaving him. San reached out from his side and pressed a kiss to the top of his head, pulling him close to his body.

"Sannie," Wooyoung said softly.

San just hummed and nuzzled his nose into his hair, inhaling his husband's scent. There was, however, a specific one that he would recognize anywhere.

Baby powder, just underneath Wooyoung's.

San smiled softly and rested his head on Wooyoung's belly, nuzzling his nose into the soft skin and purring in the back of his throat. Wooyoung just let him and ran his fingers through his white locks, humming softly.

Wait, why's San scenting his belly all of sudden?

"Sannie?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you scenting my belly?"

"Baby powder." San replied and Wooyoung's eyes widened.

"Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck indeed."

"That's a cute habit though."

"Hm?"

"You nuzzling and cradling my belly and scenting it."

San laughed and pressed a kiss to his hipbone. "Well, you're pregnant again so congratulations to us."

"We're not telling them, right?"

"No. They can suffer for all I care."

A/N: There are a lot of links in this chapter so please refer to chapter 10 on AO3 for visuals!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫 || 𝓒.𝓢𝓝 + 𝓙.𝓦𝓨 🎉