𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙄𝙄

Seoul, South Korea, San's penthouse, 23:50 pm, July 9st, 2023

A week later they had nothing. A week of peace was hovering above them. And it was weird.

But still, life continued on. 

For a week straight, San and Wooyoung spent every single second with each other — staying inside and cuddling or going outside on random dates and getting to know each other even further.

Wooyoung still remembered how they confessed to each other a week ago, his body shivering every time he remembered what happened that night.

The thing became a habit of theirs, doing it whenever they felt like displaying their feelings. Just that one tiny action made them fall in love with each other even more.

They spent so much time together in and out of sheets that they knew everything about each other.

Wooyoung had just washed his hair in the shower after having enough grime and dirt in his hair. His head felt much lighter. San had stepped into the bathroom to take a shower while Wooyoung took his time drying his hair. With his head now dry, Wooyoung took out the hair straightener and styled his hair.

They were going on a date tonight and he wanted to look perfect for his mate who was literally showering behind him. Done with his hair, Wooyoung went to their bedroom and put his outfit on before pulling out his makeup box. Wooyoung made a quick work of his makeup and added the jewelry. San had exited the bathroom earlier and put his outfit on while he waited for Wooyoung to finish his makeup.

"Sannie, can I do your makeup too?" Wooyoung asked as he clipped his earrings. 

"Sure." The older fox hybrid agreed.

With a happy smile, Wooyoung got up from the vanity and let San take a seat while he studied the color palette. Finding the perfect colors, Wooyoung got to work, quickly but carefully adding the products. When he was finished, he made sure everything was good before stepping away.

"Done." He happily announced. "Did you know you had a mole in between your left eyebrow and nose bridge?"

San raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Where?" 

With a giggle, Wooyoung gently pressed on the spot. "Here."

San hummed and chuckled. "Good to know, Young-ah. Now, let's get going before we're late."

With a laugh, the two exited San's penthouse and made their way to his car. The restaurant wasn't that far so it took only 10 minutes of a drive. San had parked in a spot in the parking lot that was close to the entrance before the two of them entered the restaurant. A waiter had approached them and asked for their name.

San simply smiled that dimpled smile of his. "Choi San and Jung Wooyoung."

The waiter nodded and led them to the table that was in the back. It had a gorgeous view of the ocean and it was pretty private too. San had made sure no one would disturb them while on a date. 

"Sannie, it's so pretty!" Wooyoung said as the door was closed behind them, shutting the loud noise of people talking in the restaurant. The younger fox shifter placed his hands on a wooden railing that had beautiful decorations carved into the wood and leaned over in excitement. San placed his hands on his waist and pulled him back so that he wouldn't fall over. He didn't remove them from there.

"You said you wanted to see the ocean so here we are." San replied as he hooked his chin over Wooyoung's shoulder. "After we finish this case, we'll go closer to it."

Wooyoung nodded before he turned around and smiled softly. San raised an eyebrow in confusion before he was pulled into a kiss by his mate. With a giggle, the two pulled away from the kiss.