𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄𝙄

Seoul, South Korea, San's penthouse, 12:30 pm, December 22nd, 2023

Two days later, the penthouse was bursting with happiness and laughter. Christmas decorations were everywhere and it looked magical.

Of course, everyone went Christmas shopping and prepared gifts for their loved ones.

San and Wooyoung had obviously gone together as the younger white fox wanted to go baby shopping and find some cute gifts for their pups. The two didn't forget to go Christmas shopping for each other either.

While Wooyoung took his rest, San had started on the twins' nursery that was connected to their bedroom. Wooyoung had designed the room on an app that Seonghwa introduced him to and he had a field day with it, coming up with a lot of cute designs that they both loved. It was hard to choose one but they eventually settled on one.

San had moved the furniture out of the room and left it in the garage so anyone from the penthouse could take it. He cleaned the room thoroughly with the help of Seonghwa and made it spotless — the floors and the windows were literally shining from cleaness. He covered them in protective layers before he started to paint the walls. Wooyoung eventually joined him as he was bored out of his mind and painted cute designs. They were mostly mountains and foxes.

"Sannie, I have a question." Wooyoung said as he was painting.

"Sure. What is it?" San asked, standing on a ladder so that he could paint the ceiling.

"We both come from royal clans, right?" San hummed at that and nodded. "If this was done traditionally, wouldn't we be prince consorts?"

San chuckled and laughed. "Yeah, we would. An example; I'm the future king of my clan, our marriage is either arranged or we marry willingly. You become my Prince Consort when we start courting and then when we officially marry, we're both kings. Same goes if we flip our positions."

Wooyoung nodded. "Did you ever think of getting married?"

"I used to." San answered honestly. The older fox sighed softly and stepped down from the ladder and took a seat next to his mate. "When my father was still alive, of course. I stopped after I took his position."

"Do...Do you mind telling me how he died?"

San shook his head. "Short story really. A bullet to the forehead. I was still taking my martial arts lesson when it happened. Chan called me right away and everything was arranged pretty quickly. I...I don't remember what happened to my mom or where she is. I don't remember her at all actually."

"Your dad was The Godfather, right?"

San nodded. "Yeah. It's passed on. Parent to child."

"If we're having a boy and a girl, then who would get the title?"

San's lips pulled into a thin line as he thought about it. Then not even a minute later he spoke up. "They'll choose when they get older. I won't force it unless I really need to."

Wooyoung nodded. "Good. Now hand me that red and orange paint. I need to make gradients."

San laughed and pressed a kiss to his cheek before getting up and grabbing the two buckets that held the said paints and placing them down next to his mate and opening them up.

"I ordered some toys for them so they should be here towards the end of the week." Wooyoung said as he dipped the paintbrush into the red paint and started the coloring.

"What kind of toys?" San asked.

"Mostly the squishy ones. And the really soft ones for now." Wooyoung replied.