𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄

Seoul, South Korea, 11:35 am, January 27th, 2024

After Christmas, they invited everyone on the 31st and spent the day together, laughing and cracking jokes. They celebrated New Years with happy smiles and plenty of wishes.

Minho had actually called Wooyoung over and said that he and Seungmin did a miscalculation. When he went to rescue San on December 20th last year, he was 18 weeks pregnant. Then Minho sent him to the hospital in Seoul where Seonghwa works for a third opinion.

Which was today. Saturday.

With San beside him, joined by Minho and Seungmin since both men felt bad that they miscalculated how long he was pregnant for. Wooyoung himself didn't know either since that wasn't on his mind.

Seonghwa wasn't busy at the moment so the man let him in his office and locked it, making sure that there weren't any extra ears.

"Alright, what happened?" Seonghwa asked. He was worried and confused at the same time. Why were San and Wooyoung joined by Minho and Seungmin? Stray Kids' two doctors?

"Seungmin and I think we did a miscalculation for Wooyoung's pregnancy." Minho explained.

Seonghwa raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"From what San and Wooyoung told us, they both had their cycles from August 2-7." Seungmin added in. "Woo said he might've conceived on August 14th as he felt the symptoms back then, Yeosang was the witness."

"I called Sangie since I felt sick and needed someone with me." Wooyoung confirmed it. "Now when I think about it, San did knot me before he left since Jiu called him."

Seonghwa nodded. "First sign of pregnancy is a missed period but the five of us know Wooyoung doesn't have periods."

"Could it be because we are white foxes?" San asked after a while. "It's a known fact that white foxes have a better system than a regular human."

"In other words, we're breeding livestock." Wooyoung said and then shrugged. "Not surprised considering our history."

"His body sped up the process, didn't it?" Minho realized.

Seonghwa hummed. "Possibly. It usually takes two weeks after you conceive." The man sighed softly. "We can get tests done. Minho, did you send me the previous ones?"

Minho nodded. "All of them."

"Alright, I'll have a look." Seonghwa said. "You guys can get something to eat if you want. I'll call Wooyoung back in for tests after."

The four men nodded and exited the office. Minho and Seungmin led them to the cafeteria despite San knowing the layout also from his frequent visits. They grabbed the food on their trays and took their seats at an empty table.

"Does that mean he won't give birth in July like we originally counted?" Seungmin asked Minho.

"Possibly. He's carrying twins, so."

"Full term?"

Minho nodded. "38 weeks. So maybe in April."

"3 months from now on." Minho realized.

"I'm right here." Wooyoung pouted.

"We know, Young-ah." Minho rolled his eyes.

"But you're also the mother of the twins so did you figure out the genders?" Seungmin asked Wooyoung.

"A boy and a girl." Wooyoung replied. "It's kinda obvious now when I think about it. But that's just me."

"The Old Wives Tales?" Minho chipped in.