𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑

Seoul, South Korea, Main penthouse, 10:00 am, August 2nd, 2023

Wooyoung was woken up next morning with his skin feeling like it was on fire, his stomach was hurting and he could feel the slick drip onto the sheets.

With a whine stuck in his throat, the white fox shifter nuzzled his nose into San's neck where his new mating bite was. San's scent eased the cramps in his stomach for a bit but they weren't the real deal like his knot was.

San must've sensed his distress or something because his eyes slipped open and his arms automatically tightened around his waist. "'Re you okay?" San mumbled softly.

Wooyoung took a deep breath and inhaled San's scent once again. "Heat."

San gently switched their positions and let Wooyoung sit on his lap, letting him do his thing. San's cock easily slipped inside Wooyoung's tight heat, making the younger fox moan softly as he lowered his upper body down, his head resting on San's shoulder and San's arms around his waist.

San made a quick work of fucking him through the first wave, letting him come first and knotting him with a soft bite to the mark. It eased Wooyoung for a bit and let him rest, his eyes naturally slipping close.

San pressed a kiss to the top of his head and kept him close to his body, hoping that his mate would be able to sleep for a bit until the next wave hit him.

August 7th, 13:30 pm, 2023

They continued like that for the next few days until they both felt the heat pass off. Both mates were filled with bite marks and bruises that they caused on each other's bodies. San went to the bathroom to take a clean rag and wiped both of them off before the two found themselves standing in the shower with warm water running over their naked bodies.

"Feeling better?" San asked.

"Mhm." Wooyoung let San pull him into a hug and hooked his chin over his mate's shoulder, his arms wrapping around San's torso. "It's still unreal we're officially mated now."

San smiled softly and nodded into his shoulder. "Yeah, it is."

"If we have pups, do you want a boy or a girl?" Wooyoung curiously asked.

"Doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl," San replied genuinely. "I'd love them either way."

Wooyoung decided to dig a bit into San's thoughts, finding a door and opening it with ease. Through that door Wooyoung found an image of him with his belly looking big, possibly around eight or nine months, with San next to him and gold bands on their left ring fingers.

The younger fox smiled at San's thoughts and pressed a kiss to his mate's shoulder, giving him a little nudge through the bond. San must've sensed that Wooyoung opened the door and just walked in without him stopping him because the image just expanded into him holding a baby in his arms, cradling it with the softest care ever.

Wooyoung was gonna tease him about it but a long shiver went down his body and a hiss escaped through his lips. San immediately noticed and turned the shower off before quickly drying them off and pulling on a shirt and sweatpants. San ran on a higher temperature than Wooyoung so the older fox helped him put his socks on and smother him with a large purple blanket that smelled like both of them.

San's phone seemed to not like whatever was happening in front of its eyes because it started ringing endlessly. With a groan, San reached over to the nightstand and took the damn device, noticing that it was Jiu calling.

San's thumb instantly slid the green button to answer the line. "What is it?"

"We have a problem." Jiu replied quickly. "Is Wooyoung with you?"