𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄

Weeks passed as Wooyoung unleashed Hell on Earth.

He was leaving blood and bodies behind himself but he didn't care, finding San was his first and only priority.

Stray Kids had officially moved in the penthouse with Dreamcatcher following behind them. Hongjoong, Yeosang and Mingi moved in as well, to keep an eye on Wooyoung who only spiraled further and further into his rage and vengeance.

He didn't hesitate to show the mafia world who The White Rose is, he showed them that he was worse and crueler than the Devil himself. Whoever he managed to get his claws on, they never saw light again.

The weeks turned into months as December rolled, the first few flakes falling now and then. San had missed Mingi's birthday (one that they still celebrated to keep WY's mind off of San for a bit) and Changbin's in August; Han's, Felix's and Seungmin's in September; Chan's and Minho's in October and most importantly; Wooyoung's in November.

Wooyoung remembered it as the worst birthday ever. His mate wasn't beside him and celebrating with him, he couldn't physically feel him but he could emotionally.

Every emotion that passed through San throughout the last four months passed through Wooyoung as well. Anger, the boiling rage that always bubbled and threatened to spill out, fear, hope, sadness, disgust, resent. Wooyoung felt every single emotion as if he was in San's place. He couldn't sleep because of it, he was constantly tired and throwing up because of anxiety and sadness.

Mentally he couldn't go forward anymore but he knew he had to. San was waiting for him out there.

Currently he was in the suite bathroom that connected to his and San's bedroom, throwing his guts out. Yeosang was beside him, keeping his hair out of the way and running a hand down his back. This wasn't the first time Wooyoung threw up like this.

Yeosang remembered that it first happened in August, just a week after San got kidnapped. Wooyoung had called him out of panic, saying he felt sick and needed someone with him. Yeosang had immediately dashed from the guest bedroom on floor 3 to floor 2 where San's and Wooyoung's bedroom was. He found Wooyoung in the bathroom, sitting on the floor with his head pressed on his knees.

"Young-ah, what's wrong?" Yeosang had asked, concerned for his best friend.

"I don't know." Wooyoung admitted. "I don't feel so good, Sangie."

"Are you sick?" Yeosang reached out and gently touched the white fox's forehead. His skin was a bit hot but not alarmingly hot, his cheeks weren't flushed and his eyes only held sadness and pain in them.

Wooyoung shook his head then shrugged. "I don't know." He whimpered.

"Want to take a bath?" Yeosang gently suggested. "I'll make you some food, yeah? You can rest."

"But San—"

"We'll keep you updated, dummy." Yeosang sternly said. "We can't have you looking for San when you're not feeling well."

Wooyoung was quiet for a few minutes before he spoke again. "Okay."

Yeosang smiled softly and helped his best friend up, making sure he doesn't fall over. Satisfied, he let Wooyoung run the bath and dashed to the walk-in closet so he could grab clean clothes for him. He purposely picked the ones that had San's scent on them (his human nose couldn't tell that much) and left them in the bathroom. Wooyoung had been like that for a week or so until he started to feel better.

Occasionally he threw up here and there but he was better.

"Young-ah?" Yeosang asked after a few minutes of silence passed.